Quantcast

Conspiracy theorists and political tribalisim

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Someone sent me a link recently to a reader that can merge tweets into a single page. It isn’t much better but it’s kinda better. I’ll see if I can find that.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

Here we go. I don't have an account so I can't use this tool. But it exists.

Just go to the Thread Reader App site and plug the URL of the first tweet in to see if it’s already been unrolled. Reading it now.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Birds are dinosaurs

Dinosaurs don't exist, just fossils placed by god to challenge your faith

therefore birds aren't real and are here to test your faith.

A true believer can slap a cassowary upside the head and get away with it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
speaking of which, alex jones damages trial live stream

clifnotes: this is the texas case, not the CT or fontaine (incorrectly identified shooter) case. This is one of the ones that jones has already been found guilty in a default judgement. This is just figuring out how much money he owes. Fairly disgusting the dishonesty coming out of jones' lawyers. He's the younger one with the hair he borrowed from 1975 with a mini mullet.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
speaking of which, alex jones damages trial live stream

clifnotes: this is the texas case, not the CT or fontaine (incorrectly identified shooter) case. This is one of the ones that jones has already been found guilty in a default judgement. This is just figuring out how much money he owes. Fairly disgusting the dishonesty coming out of jones' lawyers. He's the younger one with the hair he borrowed from 1975 with a mini mullet.

:popcorn:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons