Quantcast

Constantine and APC "passive" music update

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
This is pretty cool, i just watched the music Video for A Perfect Cirlce's "passive" and it is the theme song for the new movie Constantine. Now i will deffinetly have to go see it. :thumb:

The music video was kinda weird though, had you focusing more on the video than the song...

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
mack said:
This is pretty cool, i just watched the music Video for A Perfect Cirlce's "passive" and it is the theme song for the new movie Constantine. Now i will deffinetly have to go see it. :thumb:

The music video was kinda weird though, had you focusing more on the video than the song...
Yeah I saw Constantine, it's good, worth seeing but I didn;t like how they have Keano Reeves whos' ultra serious with this crack pot of an angle who tries to be whitty and funny at odd times. It not a comedy but they tried to put funny bits in that just kinda messed with it. Thats my only gripe with it.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
JMAC said:
Yeah I saw Constantine, it's good, worth seeing but I didn;t like how they have Keano Reeves whos' ultra serious with this crack pot of an angle who tries to be whitty and funny at odd times. It not a comedy but they tried to put funny bits in that just kinda messed with it. Thats my only gripe with it.
When I get over the idea of John Constantine being played by ... him... maybe I'll go see it... maybe... I just don't like his acting style...

Dennis Leary... he would have been PERFECT for that role... :mad:

Sorry... too many John Constantine: Hellblazer comics and the comic-geek comes out... :angry:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Ian F said:
When I get over the idea of John Constantine being played by ... him... maybe I'll go see it... maybe... I just don't like his acting style...

Dennis Leary... he would have been PERFECT for that role... :mad:

Sorry... too many John Constantine: Hellblazer comics and the comic-geek comes out... :angry:
Yeah imo he isn't a really good actor, he can really only play one role. He's basically the same in all his movies.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I saw the movie last night. It was okay untill he busted out the brass knuckles and the super shotgun cross thing :rolleyes:

Anyway, kind of slow paced movie with good special effects, fairly cheezy dialogue and an interesting subject.