Quantcast

Construction at Beacon is starting!

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
Tomorrow I'm going to start building stunts at Beacon. I hope to be out working (near Boulder Beach) most days during the week.
If you want to help out with the work PM me.
We also should be posting some scheduled work days on our club website soon: http://www.fttrc.org

For right now I'm going to be focused on building easy and intermediate level stunts. The more advanced stunts will come later.
Eventually most of the stunts will be interconnected into one big stunt park. :cool:

This is a stunt I built on my own local trail.

rapp

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
Beaufort, SC
I wasn't planning on driving all the way over to Spokane when I went home, now it looks like I have to. Super sweet dude, can't wait to hit it all up.

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
Eventually there will be more complicated stunts like this.
I'm impressed that you have drawn all of these out. Nice work.
Thanks. Although I can't take credit for that particular sketch. I had the same idea before I found the sketch online.
Most of the sketches I have now are pretty simple.
I'm not going to get dimensions until I know exactly where I want the stunt placed.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
nice quality build, it will be nice to have something to play on if we get some down time at the race

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
nice quality build, it will be nice to have something to play on if we get some down time at the race
Yeh the location for the stunt park is pretty sweet. Theres a bunch of huge rock outcroppings and some flat areas as well.
It is close to the road so you guys won't have to push your bikes up a big hill to get there :biggrin:

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Me and a few of the guys down at wsu/moscow should be able 2 make it up at least one weekend some time soon to help build. Ill msg you and see if we have any takers when we get back on monday.

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
Cool man look forward to having you show me around there around someday.:thumb:
No problem :)
We had fun showing you around Riverside last year even though there wasn't anything challenging about it :rolleyes:
except puddles ;)

Stunt construction is delayed right now since I am awaiting more lumber and I'm hoping the ground will become unfrozen. :mad: