Quantcast

Contact info

SarahMaria

Chimp
Nov 24, 2003
Santa Cruz, CA
Hi!
I just wanted my friends to know where I am in case you get a hankerin to ride Northstar this summer, and this seemed like a good way since I lost a bunch of email adresses when I left fcps. I'm finally settled in. Here's my number:
831-335-4185. I live in Felton, that's a little town a few miles from Santa Cruz, CA. When it's not raining the riding is excellent. A lot of climbing to get to those sweet downhills, so I built the Surly back up bcz it climbs really well. We've got a futon in the living room, and there's a campground in the middle of old-growth redwoods just 2 miles from our house.

:love:
Sarah

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Sarah, thanks for the update and the invite to all of us! It's nice to hear you are doing well and getting plenty of riding in. Don't be a stranger now, y' hear?

onetime

Monkey
Aug 31, 2004
in a pond
Great to hear from you! Don't be supprised if I take you up on that offer, I'll be traveling to a couple of races in CA this year! --Hillary

SarahMaria

Chimp
Nov 24, 2003
Santa Cruz, CA
I know, I didn't tell everyone before I moved. I was soooosososososo busy emptying out my parent's house so that they could sell it. Hillary: I plan on see ing you, then! Where will you be racing?

Sarah :D