Quantcast

Continental President's Club ROCKS!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What'd they serve you for breakfast? How long until your flight? Did you manage to get a first class upgrade? What kind of booze you drinkin' at 8:00AM?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i'm guessing it's the lounge, where they have all sorts of solid and liquid refreshment laid out in a serve yrself manner.

best lounge i've had the privilege of entry is the British Air lounge @ Heathrow...one of the wines they had available was a '96 brunello (poggio antico) which was fantastic.

:drool:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
just don't get completely bombed and start giving the flight attendents $1 bills thinking that they are strippers. not a good idea.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
My favorite experience was in the Korean Air Business Class Lounge in Seoul....they know how to treat the paying customers...w0w! We had upgraded using miles for our honeymoon to Thailand and it was worth it.

On our 14 hour layover (Somehow our connecting flights NEVER lined up...I still can't figure out why...) in Seoul, I was pretty much obliterated for 13:57 of it. And by obliterated, I mean I had trouble finding my seat when I was already sitting in it.... They had chivas, sapphire, grey goose, and beam...."Gee...I think I'll just have to pour myself a double, or a triple...ahhhh...that's good....") ....I was in heaven. Not to mention the showers (getting the travelling funk off of ya is soooo nice.) and 42" plasmas.

splat

Nam I am
I was in the America Airlines Admiral Club In DFW that was Quite nice on a 6 hr Layover due to missed connection. ! especially when the other group was the Standford University Basket Ball Team that had just advanced to the Sweet 16. was a very jovial place.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
llkoolkeg said:
Although they are tasty, mimosas are the drink of old women at Sunday Brunch who need a break from bloody marys.
:stupid:

A couple of screwdrivers REALLY took the edge off of security, which managed to not even touch all my camera gear, but got highly exasperated with my dive reg.

So, got down to grand cayman around 2 eastern (we're an hour behind), and had to wait until a 5:05 puddle jumper to Cayman Brac. Now, when I say puddle jumper, I mean a fricken DeHavelin (sp) TwinOtter. Liek...16 seats, props, that was a fricken experience. ALMOST didn't get all the luggage on due to the weight limit of that little **** of a plane.

After a 40 minute BOILING hot plane ride in which we stopped at Little Cayman (it was a landing strip, not an airport; an honest to god crushed coral landing STRIP), we landed at Brac, got to the hotel, got dinner, and started drinking.

No, I'm not yet three sheets to the wind. No I don't plan to be any worse han I am now with a few dirnks in me since I have a 9 AM dive boat. No I won't take pictures of the chicks here for you hornballs.

:D

The only awful part is the horrendous current pop music the local radio is playing, and that the resort finds necessary to blast all over the bar/pool/outdoor dining area.