Quantcast

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
clicked over to Fox News; Guy Lewis, Former US Attorney "this case will absolutely end up in teh SC, that's exactly why so much time and effort was put into getting this last Justice on the court."

First, fuck off Guy.
Second, this joker dropped his phone while doing the video chat :D
Third, fuck the GOP
Is that pronounced "Gee" with a hard "G"? :D

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

666. No better metaphor for this administration.
That has to be a joke right? Like steven miller fapping under a table with pictures of eva braun on his phone going "watch this, gonna tell 'em it's 666 har har"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Better for Biden to position himself as a moderate, get some things done, and win the democrats a little good faith going into the next round of elections so they don't lose more seats.

What has good faith gotten done in the last 2 Republican administrations? Much less this last one with the same dickheads in place? Serious question.

Let's see how georgia goes. I went to ga tech so I'm pretty sure I can vote there 2 or 3 times.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
How do you even do that? How is a landscaping company even taking event reservations? Is this the kind of place people in Philly get married?
I read this on twitter:

The real hero today is whoever answered the phone at Four Seasons Landscaping and offered no clarification whatsoever until it was too late, I salute you, my fellow patriot.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
“I learned it by watching you!”

It’s like the capitalism of posting in forums. Once an idea is perceived as valuable, the competition creeps out for the second mover advantage.

But before you invest into bringing a 22" rubber donkey dong to the market you should see if someone is already selling one.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not all 22" donkey dongs are equivalent. :rolleyes:
Clearly you need to do a little market research so you can differentiate your products.

I bet that was what Rudy was doing in that parking lot.

"how can we best fuck over the country?"
"how do we get rid of all the dead Covid Bodies?"
"how do we make it look manicured so no one asks questions?"

The Four Seasons wasn't a mistake.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Clearly you need to do a little market research so you can differentiate your products.

I bet that was what Rudy was doing in that parking lot.

"how can we best fuck over the country?"
"how do we get rid of all the dead Covid Bodies?"
"how do we make it look manicured so no one asks questions?"

The Four Seasons wasn't a mistake.

Like the hair, or the well done steak with ketchup...
People will point fingers and criticize, we all have flaws. Better point them to irrelevant stuff, to keep the discusion/awareness from the substantial.

Thats chapter 5 on the "south american generalisimo fieldbook".

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Let's talk about trump's real legacy that we're going to be dealing with for a while.........

Also note Josephine county is bigly understaffed on sheriff's because the county can't get the rednecks to pass ballot measures that raise taxes.

Neighboring Jackson county is almost as bad.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Bernie, owner of Fantasy Island.

What are the odds, you know? Donald Trump starts out playing around with Stormy Daniels, and next thing you know, one of his final hurrahs is going to be down the street from an adult bookstore that’s been there for 40 years. You can’t write this stuff. Basically, I was pretty much in awe of the funniness of the whole situation.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Also note Josephine county is bigly understaffed on sheriff's because the county can't get the rednecks to pass ballot measures that raise taxes.

Neighboring Jackson county is almost as bad.
Counting on rural county sheriffs to handle militia KKK types is like expecting a wolf to responsibly implement the new vegan food plan. They're probably buddies.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Bernie, owner of Fantasy Island.

What are the odds, you know? Donald Trump starts out playing around with Stormy Daniels, and next thing you know, one of his final hurrahs is going to be down the street from an adult bookstore that’s been there for 40 years. You can’t write this stuff. Basically, I was pretty much in awe of the funniness of the whole situation.
The word is ‘sordid’