Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
clearly didn't learn her lesson

"A woman who served time in prison for her involvement in the Jan. 6 insurrection embraced former President Trump at a campaign rally in New Hampshire on Thursday before later saying that former Vice President Mike Pence and “every single” member of Congress who certified the 2020 election should be executed."

My wife calls kids like this: "High repetition learners".

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I am pretty sure the playbook says to blame the victim and then become the victim.
Certianly the most damaging thing would be to have a serial liar who can't shut his fucking pie hole to save his own life, take the stand. I'm sure the "strategery" here is something along the lines of jury finds Trump guilty, his lawyer starts the appeals process which will take years and Trump & minions will claim "it is all political" the entire time. In case of emergency, Trump will claim his lawyer was incompetent, which will be one of the few times evidence would support his claims, and demand a new trial.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So Trump admits he's a rapist. I'm sure Brian will be along soon to explain this 78^100 dimensional chess move.
Certianly the most damaging thing would be to have a serial liar who can't shut his fucking pie hole to save his own life, take the stand. I'm sure the "strategery" here is something along the lines of jury finds Trump guilty, his lawyer starts the appeals process which will take years and Trump & minions will claim "it is all political" the entire time. In case of emergency, Trump will claim his lawyer was incompetent, which will be one of the few times evidence would support his claims, and demand a new trial.

Worth mentioning this is a civil trial.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Guilty of "sexual assault" but not "rape"? Jesus, I'm no law practice type person, but talk about splitting hairs. :rolleyes:

And I fine of only 5 Million? I guaran-god-damned-tee he fleeced his rubes for more than that over this.
we also know he will try to appeal, but given he provided no defense i think we know how that will go

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Guilty of "sexual assault" but not "rape"? Jesus, I'm no law practice type person, but talk about splitting hairs. :rolleyes:

And I fine of only 5 Million? I guaran-god-damned-tee he fleeced his rubes for more than that over this.
Probably would have been “rape” if his hands were bigger.

No doubt one of his “locker room boys talk” mega donors will write Donnie Two Scoops a check to cover that paltry $5mil.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
“This is the flood the zone tactic, and the idea is if you advance on many fronts at the same time, then the enemy cannot fortify, defend, effectively counter-attack at any one front,” David Illingworth, one of the new conservative school board members, wrote to another on Dec. 9, 2021, weeks after they were elected. “Divide, scatter, conquer. Trump was great at this in his first 100 days.”

What a cunt. :disgust:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Ahhh... I knew that I recognized that Witt character's name.

"They discovered that Witt, as president of the school board in neighboring Jefferson County, supported a plan in 2014 to ensure the district’s curricula would promote patriotism and not encourage “social strife.” "

We recalled that mf'er. :mad:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
"One was a man who’d brought a red leather-bound Bible with him. He gave a short speech during the public comment session in which he called teachers “insurrectionists” and implored the board to stand up to them to “stop the next Reichstag that is bound to happen in the Woodland Park school district” — referring to an arson attack on the German parliamentary building in 1933 that Nazis blamed on Communists."

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
If they want to kill immigration, and dumb down the students...

They will have lots of cannon fodder, who won't know any better, to defend against the dreaded Chyyyyynnaaa Commies. But who will maintain the high tech civilisation we enjoy, let alone dream up and build the next evolution of stuff, Biff the legacy admission? :butcher:

I really don't understand what the endgame is. It would make some kind of dystopian sense if the rest of the world did not exist...

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If they want to kill immigration, and dumb down the students...

They will have lots of cannon fodder, who won't know any better, to defend against the dreaded Chyyyyynnaaa Commies. But who will maintain the high tech civilisation we enjoy, let alone dream up and build the next evolution of stuff, Biff the legacy admission? :butcher:

I really don't understand what the endgame is. It would make some kind of dystopian sense if the rest of the world did not exist...
its not about any of that. its about "owning the libs". that's it.