Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Just pointing out that it doesn't seem to directly impact the case, unless part of it requires establishing general carelessness with classified documents, which...yup. No question there.
That seems to be the focus is to establish a pattern of not giving a fuck. It's pretty easy to do with him, but still.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What is going on with the guns and the hands in that illustration? It looks like a weird, unnecessary and / or poorly done photochop…

The poor guy on DJ2S’ left side has a j-shaped forearm…

The more I look, the better it gets…
and everything appears to be on fire... are they in hell?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What is going on with the guns and the hands in that illustration? It looks like a weird, unnecessary and / or poorly done photochop…

The poor guy on DJ2S’ left side has a j-shaped forearm…

The more I look, the better it gets…
AI will someday rule the world, but it still has issues drawing stuff.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
In other news, retire before disbarment? Seems legit.

On Tuesday, Wood asked officials in his home state of Georgia to “retire” his law license in light of “disciplinary proceedings pending against me.” In the request, made in a letter and posted on his Telegram account, Wood acknowledges that he is “prohibited from practicing law in this State and in any other state or jurisdiction and that I may not reapply for admission.”

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's really looking like a pretty flimsy case, he could beat this easy with his top lawyers.

The affidavit said that the FBI’s review of security footage provided by the Trump Organization showed a person identified as “witness 5” moving boxes of documents around the estate throughout 2022, including on June 1, 2022, when he’s “observed carrying eleven brown cardboard boxes out the ANTEROOM entrance. One box did not have a lid on it and appeared to contain papers.”

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
yes

Well no, because even with one eye, you still have depth perception. It's tougher for sure (and I had my own little experience with it when my eye swelled shut), but your brain processes depth perception from a bunch of inputs. Stereo focus is the easiest...but small movements of the eye to keep locked on a target also provide input, the speed at which a target is moving across your field of vision, focusing on that target vs background, and so on. This was part of my Master's project and thesis, having to do with depth perception of targets when viewed from an airplane. There's definitely some significant adaptation that has to happen and you will be limited in your ability to some extent...but you can still do things that require depth perception because you can adapt and still have it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well no, because even with one eye, you still have depth perception. It's tougher for sure (and I had my own little experience with it when my eye swelled shut), but your brain processes depth perception from a bunch of inputs. Stereo focus is the easiest...but small movements of the eye to keep locked on a target also provide input, the speed at which a target is moving across your field of vision, focusing on that target vs background, and so on. This was part of my Master's project and thesis, having to do with depth perception of targets when viewed from an airplane. There's definitely some significant adaptation that has to happen and you will be limited in your ability to some extent...but you can still do things that require depth perception because you can adapt and still have it.
tesla self driving mode

DUH!