Quantcast

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
:rofl:

Being the worst human being on earth is the appeal. If you were considering Trump, Vance doesn't suddenly become a bridge to far.
yeah. It’s not like if he flipped his stance on any major issue it would cause voters to switch positions in significant numbers.
Come out in favor of gun regulation? Base doesn’t move.
Come out as pro choice? Base doesn’t move.
Relax stance on immigration? Base doesn’t move.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yeah. It’s not like if he flipped his stance on any major issue it would cause voters to switch positions in significant numbers.
pro school shooting? base doesn't move.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
to be fair, the same can be said for Joe. Biden could come out with a carbon copy of Trump's policies and agenda and the votes wouldn't change significantly. it is a game of inches and...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Vance will certainly appeal to the spineless worm demographic.
He's an exciting middle aged white guy with a beard, who if married probably wants his wife in the kitchen. Perfect for the current Repub demographic.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I don’t usually do conspiracy theories, but this looks staged to take the focus off of the Epstein transcripts and Project 2025.
I knew I wouldnt be the only one to call a false flag operation on this.

Having worked POTUS security (As a planner and game day helper only...) and claiming a basic knowledge of how these things are supposed to work...I give you this, which I am sure has already been beaten to death..

- How did dude (A registered Republican...) get into the inner perimeter/security circle with a weapon? Close enough to engage with a 5.56?? And not (From what I have heard...) a trained marksman or a accurized/custom rifle?
(CoughWHITEMALEINATOUGHGUYCLUBSHIRTcough...)

- He got off 2 shots and was immediately put down. Hmmm...USSS counter snipers are pretty thorough and good...but this pretty fast...can you say sacrificial lamb?

- Once the "Shooter is down..." call went out, there wasnt a whole lot of concern for secondary shooters or devices...hmmm...
"Get my shoes..." seemed to be the priority.

This whole thing reeks, to me, of a set up. Reminds me a shooting in SWA a couple of friends were involved in. Bad actors recruited a local crazy to shoot up a check point just to see what the Coalition response would be like. He got whacked, my friends got medals...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Having worked POTUS security (As a planner and game day helper only...) and claiming a basic knowledge of how these things are supposed to work...I give you this, which I am sure has already been beaten to death..

- How did dude (A registered Republican...) get into the inner perimeter/security circle with a weapon? Close enough to engage with a 5.56?? And not (From what I have heard...) a trained marksman or a accurized/custom rifle?

- He got off 2 shots and was immediately put down. Hmmm...USSS counter snipers are pretty thorough and good...but this pretty fast...can you say sacrificial lamb?

- Once the "Shooter is down..." call went out, there wasnt a whole lot of concern for secondary shooters or devices...hmmm...

This whole thing reeks, to me, of a set up. Reminds me a shooting in SWA a couple of friends were involved in. Bad actors recruited a local crazy to shoot up a check point just to see what the Coalition response would be like. He got whacked, my friends got medals...
Conspiracies are great, everyone should have their own.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
The problem with that conspiracy theory is that they would have dolled him up with pink hair and a che shirt, not some bullshit whitey 2a teengirlsquad shit. Looks to me like a failure of secret service, but mainly by choice of venue and relying on constable funsponge for security.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
why you so fixated on the base? of course they don't move, it's the base. It's the undecideds that are currently fucked. how is it even possible that there be undecideds in this case!?!
Vance will certainly appeal to the spineless worm demographic.
isn't he the originator of the "it's not racism, it's heritage" school of thought. Or maybe not the originator, but rather the one who gave it some sort of bookish pseudo-intellectual street cred?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

I mean, this is the same SS that was looking pretty much like a corrupt, contaminated instrument (That Pence was scared to be in a car with) by the end of his last presidency...