Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Ahhh...... I knew that book but didn't realize he was the author. But yeah, the whole "Heritage not hate" malarkey has definitely been around longer than him, even if he did manage to church it up a bit for the NY Times crowd.
my wife read it, not me (she's smart like that). But in reading the description on the amazon site, they talk about the lasting effects of intergenerational trauma. sounds kind of woke to me... whatever happened to htfu and bootstraps and all that...?!

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
my wife read it, not me (she's smart like that). But in reading the description on the amazon site, they talk about the lasting effects of intergenerational trauma. sounds kind of woke to me... whatever happened to htfu and bootstraps and all that...?!
Weird words for a guy who if his running mate wins the next election will probably be the root cause of intergenerational trauma for thousands/millions of people who look just like his wife.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

"I'm sure this guy is going to be great on immigration," Jaden McNeil, a far-right activist and the founder of America First Students, wrote on X, formerly Twitter, while sharing a picture of the Vances with their newborn baby.

"Who is this guy, really?" Fuentes said on his podcast. "Do we really expect that the guy who has an Indian wife and named their kid Vivek is going to support white identity?"

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
His wife is actually pretty brown with a funny sounding name. Not going to play well with the base.
Weird words for a guy who if his running mate wins the next election will probably be the root cause of intergenerational trauma for thousands/millions of people who look just like his wife.

"I'm sure this guy is going to be great on immigration," Jaden McNeil, a far-right activist and the founder of America First Students, wrote on X, formerly Twitter, while sharing a picture of the Vances with their newborn baby.

"Who is this guy, really?" Fuentes said on his podcast. "Do we really expect that the guy who has an Indian wife and named their kid Vivek is going to support white identity?"
Boy, did I call that or what?