Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the plot thickens.

Long before Crooks would fire his AR-style rifle that Saturday evening, Crooks' presence wasn't the only thing that didn't seem quite right to the local SWAT team.
Team members said that the day of the rally, they had no contact with the agents on Trump's Secret Service detail.
"We were supposed to get a face-to-face briefing with the Secret Service members whenever they arrived, and that never happened," said Jason Woods, team leader for Beaver County's Emergency Services Unit and SWAT sniper section.
To the men and woman of Beaver County SWAT, what happened is clear: There was a lack of planning and communication that caused a catastrophic failure in the protection of Donald Trump. They said they saw the problem coming, and they tried to alert the people in charge and sound the alarm.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Why would he clarify this statement :popcorn:
Rachel Maddow seems to be quite concerned about his statements regarding “not needing votes” both in the future and even for this election.

Honestly it sounds alarmist / tin foil hat to me, but fuck who knows with Trump. He did stoke the fire for / incite an insurrection after all. Edit to add: but also isn’t Maddow basically just Tucker Carlson for Libtards? I don’t watch her, just saw this link posted somewhere else and thought it was relevant to what @mandown posted.

Last edited:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
I have heard the topic that she brings up mentioned a couple of times before. One has to assume that the operators on the Dem side have vetted these threats and have a plan in place to deal with them. If not, resulting damage is self inflicted…

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rachel Maddow seems to be quite concerned about his statements regarding “not needing votes” both in the future and even for this election.

Honestly it sounds alarmist / tin foil hat to me, but fuck who knows with Trump. He did stoke the fire for / incite an insurrection after all. Edit to add: but also isn’t Maddow basically just Tucker Carlson for Libtards? I don’t watch her, just saw this link posted somewhere else and thought it was relevant to what @mandown posted.
its speculated that its some secret project 2025 stuff (which has actually been alluded to elsewhere), so i wouldn't outright dismiss it. D2S has also floated running for a 3rd term before.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Everytime a Republican loses an election it has been long standing rhetoric that people voting is unconstitutional and state legislature should pick presidents.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The “not voting again” thing is the typical Trump stuff now being called out as weird. He has the plausible avenue of claiming he just needs this one group that normally doesn’t vote to just vote this one time. Or, he could be sending a dog whistle out about his plans to become a dictator. Or, he could just be babbling to fill space with his typical style. The fact that he won’t respond to the direct questions about concerns about the dog whistles is the concerning part. A presidential candidate should have no possibility of dictatorship agenda, and that should be in fact and appearance. Being dismissive of the question without the acknowledgement of the concern and an explicit statement of clarification is highly suspect.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The “not voting again” thing is the typical Trump stuff now being called out as weird. He has the plausible avenue of claiming he just needs this one group that normally doesn’t vote to just vote this one time. Or, he could be sending a dog whistle out about his plans to become a dictator. Or, he could just be babbling to fill space with his typical style. The fact that he won’t respond to the direct questions about concerns about the dog whistles is the concerning part. A presidential candidate should have no possibility of dictatorship agenda, and that should be in fact and appearance. Being dismissive of the question without the acknowledgement of the concern and an explicit statement of clarification is highly suspect.
Meanwhile... MAGA:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

I think this hits on the issue, the delegates may be locked in for Trump if they ignore the popular vote, and just vote rogue.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I just got an update from friend about how their middle school aged kid was already getting fed a bunch of Trump rhetoric that was starting to take root. The kid goes to a private school, and also gets a lot of input from youth sports kids and parents. It was wild to know the non-Trump politics of this friend and hear how easily the Trump rhetoric was creeping into the household.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I just got an update from friend about how their middle school aged kid was already getting fed a bunch of Trump rhetoric that was starting to take root. The kid goes to a private school, and also gets a lot of input from youth sports kids and parents. It was wild to know the non-Trump politics of this friend and hear how easily the Trump rhetoric was creeping into the household.
Is it Kanye's charter school?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
so NABJ went well

“I think it’s a very nasty question. ... I have been the best president for the Black population since Abraham Lincoln.”

:rofl:

"I have lots of black friends. In fact, my favorite justice on the SCOTUS is black."
-Trump, probably

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I really am perplexed why he would have even DONE this interview? :think:

It almost looks like his two brain cells are having a serious fight, and the resulting shit manifests in weird ways.

One says - "We have to be president again or we are fucked."
The other says - "But we really don't want to do that again, too many rules and pesky laws. I just want a hamberder steak with lots of ketchup and a diet coke, change my nappy, then a lie-down.

- probably.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Or just at least speak in English? Or even marginally understandable accented Scot-glish?