Quantcast

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I wonder where the tipping point is, where getting his followers so frothed up with these wacky posts actually starts to drive some of those at the fringe away. I get that he has a hard core of loyalists and this stuff is exactly what they want, but the reality is that his voters are a spectrum and at some point the ones on the edge are going to back away. Granted they could back into the RFK camp, which could make RFK more of a spoiler for Don than Harris.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I wonder where the tipping point is, where getting his followers so frothed up with these wacky posts actually starts to drive some of those at the fringe away. I get that he has a hard core of loyalists and this stuff is exactly what they want, but the reality is that his voters are a spectrum and at some point the ones on the edge are going to back away. Granted they could back into the RFK camp, which could make RFK more of a spoiler for Don than Harris.
The latest polls I saw indeed show RFK II as taking away Donal votes predominantly.

Nicely done, Steve Bannon :D, nicely done

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

The Hayes family lawsuit is just the latest legal battle between musicians and the Trump campaign. The likes of The Beatles, Adele, Aerosmith, Bruce Springsteen, Elton John and Earth, Wind & Fire have slammed Trump and his team for using their music at political events. Indeed, the number of musicians who have publicly requested that the Trump campaign stop using their work is so lengthy that it has its own Wikipedia entry.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Could just be the mike/audio effects.

Willie Brown helicopter ride on the other hand...
From the article:
In an emailed response to an inquiry about the lisp from a Huffington Post reporter, the Trump campaign said, “Must be your s****y hearing. Get your ears checked.”

This checks out.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Honestly to me, it sounded like he had a bad cold or something like that. Like his head was congested, all nasally and such. Which might also explain why he's been holed up.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

I hear it frequently on my radio/TV program: Americans are baffled about what’s happened to Donald Trump.
He used to seem so formidable, a very real threat to American democracy, the pal of dictators around the world. Now even Putin is dissing him, cutting the very prisoner deal with President Biden that Trump said a few weeks ago the Russian dictator would only do with him.

He’s gone, in the minds of many Americans, from being a danger to being merely weird. What happened?
The simple reality is that Trump has entered the Fat Elvis phase of his career.
He hasn’t grown or developed new routines; he’s just reliving his old hits every day, playing to a nostalgic and mostly elderly audience who fondly remember his glory days.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout