Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well, it’s going to be 100+ in LA this weekend and we just had another police shooting. Stay tuned for presidential feedback on very fine people.
Jesus fucking christ

Lt. Brandon Dean said Monday evening that two deputies from the South Los Angeles station were driving on Budlong Avenue when they spotted a man riding his bicycle in violation of vehicle codes — though Dean said he didn’t know what specific codes the man allegedly broke.

Deputies attempted to contact the man, but he dropped the bicycle and ran north on Budlong for one block with deputies in pursuit, Dean said. Deputies again tried to make contact with the man in the 1200 block of West 109th Place, and Dean said he punched one of them in the face.

The man then dropped a bundle of clothing he had been carrying, Dean said. The deputies spotted a black handgun in the bundle, and both opened fire, killing the man.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jesus fucking christ

Lt. Brandon Dean said Monday evening that two deputies from the South Los Angeles station were driving on Budlong Avenue when they spotted a man riding his bicycle in violation of vehicle codes — though Dean said he didn’t know what specific codes the man allegedly broke.

Deputies attempted to contact the man, but he dropped the bicycle and ran north on Budlong for one block with deputies in pursuit, Dean said. Deputies again tried to make contact with the man in the 1200 block of West 109th Place, and Dean said he punched one of them in the face.

The man then dropped a bundle of clothing he had been carrying, Dean said. The deputies spotted a black handgun in the bundle, and both opened fire, killing the man.

They shot him because he dropped a gun?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Some of these responses are pretty epic.

"one bad apple, or a choker -- you know a choker, they choke"

"People choke. And people are bad people. You have both. You have some bad people, and they choke."

"I've seen bad decisions of people that it looked bad but probably it was a choke."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They are more expensive/newer too.
Kinda funny the american version is the one that looks poorer now.
The 'Merican trucks are heavy duty models modified to drive off road, carrying little and driving on roads. The Isis trucks are carrying heavy loads and driving off road.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Do the cops get some kind of reward for emptying their full magazine into someone? Are you looked down on for just shooting someone once?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Trump wants Congress to simply waive the payroll tax. And he's said that if he's reelected, he'll propose permanent cuts

Holding your own money for ransom. Stable genius.
I wonder what percentage of seniors can't maintain their current budget/life without SS (I bet its staggeringly high) and how badly a mass-crash of seniors, bankruptcies, mortgage defaults, etc. would impact the 'bEst ec0nomy in tHE historY of eVerythings!"

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I wonder what percentage of seniors can't maintain their current budget/life without SS (I bet its staggeringly high) and how badly a mass-crash of seniors, bankruptcies, mortgage defaults, etc. would impact the 'bEst ec0nomy in tHE historY of eVerythings!"
Fuck 'em. They're gonna die of COVID anyway.
That's the plan, right?