Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So, everyone understands that if Biden wins that these folks don’t just vanish, right?
It’ll be interesting to see what the plan is if their guy isn’t in the Oval Office next year.
......but they won't feel empowered, and backed by the most powerful man in the world. That matters.

Hopefully they go back into their holes and limit their exposure to sunlight to just a few random attacks on churches a year. Hey it's america with pretty much free access to firearms and stupidity. I'm an optimist.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
......but they won't feel empowered, and backed by the most powerful man in the world. That matters.

Hopefully they go back into their holes and limit their exposure to sunlight to just a few random attacks on churches a year. Hey it's america with pretty much free access to firearms and stupidity. I'm an optimist.
this

And if Donnie Two Scoops get's kicked to the curb, then his militant followers can surely protect him from whatever police agency arrests him when he gets indicted by the state of NY.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I mean, this is fascism, plain and out in the open. Also stopping their beloved freedom of speech. Hypocrisy shocker.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Here ya go. Only the best people.

And here is the Texas GOP chairman with a measured take on the situation. Seriously, you’re not going to stuff that Genie into its bottle any time soon.

8D6B0FE3-33C7-4F6B-9D36-3569390B64FB.jpeg

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
1604253125982.png

Trump rednecks have one of the main hwys here blocked with a 15mph truck rally. My friend is stuck in it, his wife ready to start shooting at people. Multiple accidents, starting, stopping traffic, general douchbaggery. :disgust:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Full string of finds on the idiot train in texas that tried to accost the biden campaign bus

The good thing about idiots and vanity is that they don't know enough to not incriminate themselves. Let's see how much they back the blue when the FBI shows up this week. Once you are an established POTUS/VPOTUS candidate, you have federal protection on the campaign. This dumb motherfucker just ruined his life.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Full string of finds on the idiot train in texas that tried to accost the biden campaign bus

The good thing about idiots and vanity is that they don't know enough to not incriminate themselves. Let's see how much they back the blue when the FBI shows up this week. Once you are an established POTUS/VPOTUS candidate, you have federal protection on the campaign. This dumb motherfucker just ruined his life.
It would do my heart good if there was some *actual* law and order applied to these fucking morans. :mad:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

The secret service will probably arrive before the fbi, but yea.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Pulled another stunt in NJ. The article also confirms the fbi is investigating the texas incident

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Sometimes I think "the US should split, it would be better for all involved".

Then I start to think of a high-gdp, 100+ million people country made up of barely literate christian fundamentalists with nukes, aircraft carriers and chemical/bio weapons, where everybody has automatic guns, no gay rights and a complete disregard for climate/pollution.

it wouldnt take long for 3rd world war to start.
So please guys, stay together.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It would do my heart good if there was some *actual* law and order applied to these fucking morans. :mad:
I really want to see that dumbass in the black F150 get lit up. The staffer following in the white SUV clearly was right behind the bus and was forced into the middle lane from the right then sideswiped. According to what I've read from multiple people in TX, that's attempted vehicular manslaughter, reckless endangerment, and hit & run. All are felony offenses.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006

Won’t the Secret Service get involved ?

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Sometimes I think "the US should split, it would be better for all involved".

Then I start to think of a high-gdp, 100+ million people country made up of barely literate christian fundamentalists with nukes, aircraft carriers and chemical/bio weapons, where everybody has automatic guns, no gay rights and a complete disregard for climate/pollution.

it wouldnt take long for 3rd world war to start.
So please guys, stay together.
The same morons either believe Covid is a hoax or herd immunity is a good thing. Given our current state of affairs the better outcome is for a significant portion of them to succumb to the virus. A self-correcting problem, if you will.