Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
One of his idiot kids will pick up the banner...he wont live that long.

I sincerely hope he is tried, convicted and sentenced for his crimes, political, financial and otherwise, and while on the way out of the courthouse suffers a massive myocardial infarction and dies before he can cost the American taxpayer another$$. Dies knowing that the people of the world saw through his bullshit and understood what a charlatan and fake he was.

But first, I hope he steps on a Lego.

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Right now the whole Trump family, to include the kid, are feverishly working the phones, warning every Republicunt who is dumb enough to answer..."We go down, you are going with us..."

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I am kind of wondering if Putin is contemplating a Mussolini rescue like raid to get them out of the country before anything is given up... looking for the Skorzeny types in his armed forces...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
it's not over yet guys. this early cautions celebrating I'm hearing has me feeling queasy.
while i do agree with you, i just saw that biden has increased his lead in PA to about 6800. there are still about 25000 votes from Philly *alone* that need to be counted. I should point out that thus far in Philly Biden has taken just over 80% of the votes. edit 2 if this trend continues and biden takes 80% of the remaining philly votes his lead will be almost 22k

edit: and if biden takes PA, he doesn't need GA, NC (unlikely anyways), NV, or even Arizona.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
it's not over yet guys. this early cautions celebrating I'm hearing has me feeling queasy.
Yeah, certainly not over, and AZ may have been called too early.

But if NV or PA or GA hold it will go Biden

Then we get to deal with the court battles

Then we get to deal with faithless elector fuckery

Then maybe an attempted coup

I expect most of it and none of it would surprise me

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
There is also still the possibility of faithless electors. Though that gets harder the more states flip Biden.

And.....Your tinfoil for the day is to not forget the fact that Trump is basically Jim Jones with Nuclear Weapons. I hope someone is hiding the keys.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I am kind of wondering if Putin is contemplating a Mussolini rescue like raid to get them out of the country before anything is given up... looking for the Skorzeny types in his armed forces...
I read last night that "it is rumored" Putin has Parkinson's and is planning to step down, hence his bill to absolve former Presidents of any and all crimes, charges and sentences.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There is also still the possibility of faithless electors. Though that gets harder the more states flip Biden.

And.....Your tinfoil for the day is to not forget the fact that Trump is basically Jim Jones with Nuclear Weapons. I hope someone is hiding the keys.
agreed, donnie's fuckery is just getting started.

but if biden takes PA, GA, AZ, and NV, i don't think he'll have any realistic options to challenge it. doesn't mean he'll be quiet about it.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I think I am paraphrasing someone here, but when the Biden's get the Ringer code and roll their Samsonites through the front door of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, then it's time.

Pennsylvania Ave NW. Huh. Interesting. /q anon