Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
on innauguration day i think it will be the secret service dragging donnie out of his pillow fortress in the white house....make up running....screaming through mouthfuls of a cold big mac....it was rigged....it was rigged....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
on innauguration day i think it will be the secret service dragging donnie out of his pillow fortress in the white house....make up running....screaming through mouthfuls of a cold big mac....it was rigged....it was rigged....
Cohen doesn't think he's gonna return to the WH after holidays at maralago, so it may be a moot point.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Soooooo... this Newsmax thing. More or less biased than Infowars?

Asking for a friend. :rofl:
You should watch the live tv stream

(or if you actually have like tv service....watch)

It's really funny. It's a slightly better lit version of 'some jackass babbling on youtube saying catch phrases for attention'

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You should watch the live tv stream

(or if you actually have like tv service....watch)

It's really funny. It's a slightly better lit version of 'some jackass babbling on youtube saying catch phrases for attention'

I think we have established that pretty much only you have the constitution to watch this drivel. Well, you and Brian.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I think we have established that pretty much only you have the constitution to watch this drivel. Well, you and Brian.
dude it's amazing

There's just a guy sitting at a desk tossing away papers talking about how chicago is going to cancel thanksgiving. He throws them aside with his best petulant 13 year old face and goes "pssh, yeah, like that's going to happen". He's so edgy owning the libs!!

This is REAL NEWZ :rofl:

I'm doing my own research™ man. There's nothing more hilarious than listening to some chud spout off in real life about something he cares deeply about, and then being able to genuinely just respond with "you literally just heard about that on rush limbaugh yesterday" It's for owning the cons yo!

Okay it's mostly just because I have two monitors.

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Had a thought. I know, I know. :homer:
Trump is a loose cannon, and has a history of oopsing secrets.
Trump knows too much.

Just wondering if in the interest of national security, that Trump just may have an unfortunate accident?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It's not always that simple, but 50+ years of failure from one side, what do you have to lose?
bout 240k lives. Bout 30M jobs. Any sense of human decency via concentration camps holding people seeking safe harbor from violence, where we hold children and give women hysterectomies against their will.

Literal nazis feeling emboldened and backed by the most powerful office on the planet.

You know.....'success'

blows away democratic failures like voting rights, labor laws, expanded health care coverage

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Had a thought. I know, I know. :homer:
Trump is a loose cannon, and has a history of oopsing secrets.
Trump knows too much.

Just wondering if in the interest of national security, that Trump just may have an unfortunate accident?
They could just leave a revolver in his desk but that would require thinking on his part.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
ok so there is some obvious crazy shit being tossed around on there, mostly anger and riling up the crowd. THIS is interesting story from Dave Troy, so read away. It's a long series of posts.

I mean, who saw that coming? Right??
Always follow the money... and question anything where the money can't be followed. The "far-right LARPers" comment was hilarious. Might need to throw Cassandra Fairbanks in the Cute Psychos thread...

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
ok so there is some obvious crazy shit being tossed around on there, mostly anger and riling up the crowd. THIS is interesting story from Dave Troy, so read away. It's a long series of posts.

I mean, who saw that coming? Right??
Well if you read the news, you would know this was an UNHINGED CONSPIRACY THEORY

Duh

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Well if you read the news, you would know this was an UNHINGED CONSPIRACY THEORY

Duh

Yeah, but it's my kind of conspiracy theory... the kind like Seth Abramson has been cooking up since 2016.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
still drinking coffee and listening to the speakers at the Trump DC rally.
casting aside Republicans that aren't on board is a loud, re-occuring message, along with taking your guns and murdering babies until the minute they're born.
:disgust1: