Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wow, 4 people killed today. One shot, 3 medical emergencies.

3 Medical Emergencies...

Show Down on the Golden Corral

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Nothing to say that hasn't been said above, other than...

Can't wait to see how many of these dumb motherfuckers end up dying of/bringing home to kill family with the Covid.

oh, you participated in all that bullshit? sorry, go die in the parking garage. fucking mouth-breathers.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I do not in any way believe they would have in a coordinated manner deliberately just pull the barriers aside to let the hoard into that place without orders.

My opinion is that the FBI should launch an immediate investigation into that police force.
Especially this scumbag.
Man if only someone had been aware of how shitty, incompetent, and corrupt police are. They could have warned us!

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
My favorite twitter trend is about Capitol police not stopping anyone because the mob was full of NYPD cops

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
genuinely surprised, but were individuals applying for PPP loans, and getting away with it?
"independent contractor" ?
I don't think they're "getting away" with anything.

If you work as a 1099 independent contractor, you are by default considered to be a sole proprietor in the eyes of the IRS. This means your freelance income gets reported annually on a Schedule C within your personal tax return. You will have a Schedule C even if you pick up odd jobs or do freelance work, and this Schedule is based on the 1099-MISC forms you collect from the companies or individuals who have hired you as a contractor.
Basically... why the fuck didn't I take out a PPP loan in 2020? I was unemployed from a W2 job, but still had a side business S-Corp that I did freelance work through. Oh yeah... because it'd be a loan really, and me and the missus were doing fine. Didn't need the handout, because I've got bootstraps (and a sugar momma)...