Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
A cop who's facebook page linked to gavin mcginnis' (proud boy founder) podcasts, and is covered with trump cult crap.

Killed by his own movement.
I can't help but wonder, if at the last moments, he was aware of the irony. I also can't help but wonder, if the terrorists who beat this cop to death, are at this moment, aware of the irony.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
definitely gay communist antifa crisis actor
Quidiots are turning on Q shaman dork calling him antifa now :rofl:

Oh no, conspiracy nut job gets taken down by *checks notes* conspiracy nut jobs

I can't help but wonder, if at the last moments, he was aware of the irony. I also can't help but wonder, if the terrorists who beat this cop to death, are at this moment, aware of the irony.
It's just sad. Mostly in just how absolutely avoidable all of this is.

Feel to free to punch anyone who called you alarmist in the last 4 years. I certainly will be.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
I've really been struggling with holding two separate ideas in my head the last couple years since Wednesday.

1. I'm in no way sympathetic to the insurectionists and enablers who died terrible, undignified deaths in this failed coup attempt. What we witnessed Wednesday was the slow, inevitable and completely predictable escalation of the last 4 years.

Vs.

2. I'm uncomfortable with the apparent joy/humor a lot of people seem to find in it. This all is a tragic unfolding of the moron masses on a Shakespearean scale. This was all preventable. What a waste of human life and potential. What a unbelievable failure of us all, as a nation. It's gut wrenchingly sad and I don't know what to do with that feeling.

Edit. Sort of sniped by kidwoo

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've really been struggling with holding two separate ideas in my head the last couple years since Wednesday.

1. I'm in no way sympathetic to the insurectionists and enablers who died terrible, undignified deaths in this failed coup attempt. What we witnessed Wednesday was the slow, inevitable and completely predictable escalation of the last 4 years.

Vs.

2. I'm uncomfortable with the apparent joy/humor a lot of people seem to find in it. This all is a tragic unfolding of the moron masses on a Shakespearean scale. This was all preventable. What a waste of human life and potential. What a unbelievable failure of us all, as a nation. It's gut wrenchingly sad and I don't know what to do with that feeling.

Edit. Sort of sniped by kidwoo
if you can only hold one idea at once, you might be a republican

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
That's definitely a black Jewish communist from NYC. The accent is a dead giveaway.

Another seditious 'patriot' cop supporting the insurrectionist mob

View attachment 154686
"Hillary ClintonS"?!? There's more than one?!? :panic:

Quidiots are turning on Q shaman dork calling him antifa now :rofl:

Oh no, conspiracy nut job gets taken down by *checks notes* conspiracy nut jobs
MORE irony. Those folks must be somehow immune to irony.

You suppose they're going to start eating each other at some point? Like... *literally* eating each other?

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
if you can only hold one idea at once, you might be a republican
I guess what I find up setting is having the joy of watching the trump presidency meet it's inevitable end stolen from me by a violent mob of traitors and murders.

"Hillary ClintonS"?!? There's more than one?!? :panic:
If you're part of a movement that believes George Soros has clones running around stirring up/paying off the ANTIFA's, is it really that much of a stretch to think "they've" fired up the clone maker 3000 for Hillary too?

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
These people are so fucking stupid

In an interview with the paper Thursday Cudd said she did not do anything unlawful and blamed anti-fascists for violence at the capitol,

Last edited: