Quantcast

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Why did Trump take this paperwork? Are we going to get Proper Intel as to what and how much? I am so confused with all of this back and forth? What can I Trust as Truth Is difficult for me to wade through?

Avy

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Why did Trump take this paperwork? Are we going to get Proper Intel as to what and how much? I am so confused with all of this back and forth? What can I Trust as Truth Is difficult for me to wade through?

Avy
There is no reason/excuse to have classified documents in his possession. I no longer have a secret clearance, but I do work with some documents and information that is controlled. I cannot keep this information. We take training on it every year.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Document classification, another idiotic religion, evolved as nuclear weapons were developed towards the end of World War II. The whole mess ought to be dumped.
there are categories of data/information that do require special handling. do they all require it? debatable. in my line of work there is the possibility that i will come across personal patient information, so I have to receive annual training on the proper handling of it per federal patient privacy laws (per HIPAA, etc).

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So Herr Twitler campaigned on Hillary Clinton’s use of an unauthorized email server with chants of lock her up. Now he’s caught with top secret documents, potentially jeopardizing national security, in his closet.

Maan, where is Syadasti with an Irony ruling ?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So Herr Twitler campaigned on Hillary Clinton’s use of an unauthorized email server with chants of lock her up. Now he’s caught with top secret documents, potentially jeopardizing national security, in his closet.

Maan, where is Syadasti with an Irony ruling ?
It is always projection

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I read the entire affidavit, well, except for the redacted portions. The "Probable cause exists to believe that evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation will be found at the premises" sounds like a boiler-plate line they just use to mean "evidence of crime". Not that there are necessarily "fruits", it just seems like a catch-all-phrase they insert with any of these.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I read the entire affidavit, well, except for the redacted portions. The "Probable cause exists to believe that evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation will be found at the premises" sounds like a boiler-plate line they just use to mean "evidence of crime". Not that there are necessarily "fruits", it just seems like a catch-all-phrase they insert with any of these.
yea, im sure most of the statements that weren't redacted are standard legalese.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
What I don't get is all the decent people I know who are still believing that Trump is their guy. I want to point at all this stuff going on and say wtf are you thinking. It's a waste of time. They would rather think their government is corrupt than understand DJT is a career con man who got in deep with Putin. I blame Christians. They are taught from a young age to believe in unbelievable shit.

I blame Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny equally in this whole fucking mess.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What I don't get is all the decent people I know who are still believing that Trump is their guy. I want to point at all this stuff going on and say wtf are you thinking. It's a waste of time. They would rather think their government is corrupt than understand DJT is a career con man who got in deep with Putin. I blame Christians. They are taught from a young age to believe in unbelievable shit.

I blame Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny equally in this whole fucking mess.
if they still like trump after all this, they are not decent people. thanks for coming to my ted talk.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
if they still like trump after all this, they are not decent people. thanks for coming to my ted talk.
Under all of that blanket of shit lies only two things

1. deeply deeply held xenophobia and racism
2. greed

Those two tenets have been the two most constant pillars of every republican platform since nixon

trump just evolved them into not feeling like they needed to hide either

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Yeah, but when your election was stolen you are still the president and can do anything you want!

1661632093792.png