Quantcast

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
His fans don't want to see him debate? Is it because he ends up looking stupid?

au contraire

it was specifically the debates in 2015-2016 where he became a star

People have no memories

I suppose the only thing different this time around is that he's currently in court, and would likely say something incriminating. But those debates last time were the reason he got elected.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
“CNN’s use of the phrase ‘the Big Lie’ in connection with Trump’s election challenges does not give rise to a plausible inference that Trump advocates the persecution and genocide of Jews or any other group of people. No reasonable viewer could (or should) plausibly make that reference,” Singhal wrote.

LOL, that's literally why they used that specific phrase. Oh well, dumb judges do the right thing for the wrong reason finally. The hitler comparison is entirely apt and CNN was right to use it.

“Like Trump and CNN personalities … the Court finds Nazi references in the political discourse (made by whichever ‘side’) to be odious and repugnant,”

aghast_Eisen.jpg

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
At wife's annual family get together last evening. There is a nice well spoken older lady there who'd joined us as she's been lifelong friends of one of my wife's aunts.

"What do you do?... " ... "I'm an assistant US Trustee for the OJP & DOJ...."

Eventually someone asks her about Trump. In summary, she knows Jack Smith and believes he will end up in jail...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
At wife's annual family get together last evening. There is a nice well spoken older lady there who'd joined us as she's been lifelong friends of one of my wife's aunts.

"What do you do?... " ... "I'm an assistant US Trustee for the OJP & DOJ...."

Eventually someone asks her about Trump. In summary, she knows Jack Smith and believes he will end up in jail...
that took a different direction than i was expecting....

sounds like trump is about to go through some things

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
“I’ve never seen anything like it,” said Paul S. Ryan, a longtime campaign finance attorney in Washington, referring to the sum Trump’s operation spent on legal fees this year. “There’s no legal issue. It’s really just a question for his donors: Do they want to be funding lawyers?”