Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Does anyone here really believe that Donnie Two Scoops will face any consequences ? I doubt seriously that he gets convicted and sentenced. The GOP is still going to nominate him no matter what crimes he commits. We can get as excited as we want about an incarcerated shit gibbon, but it’s not likely to happen.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Does anyone here really believe that Donnie Two Scoops will face any consequences ? I doubt seriously that he gets convicted and sentenced. The GOP is still going to nominate him no matter what crimes he commits. We can get as excited as we want about an incarcerated shit gibbon, but it’s not likely to happen.
am 50-50 at this point.
The cases seem very well researched and argued.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
these aren't the kind of charges the DOJ brings about lightly and without having receipts. donnie's plan (as usual) is to delay everything as long as possible in the hopes he'll get re-elected then basically end american democracy.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I mean... if you're a reasonable person, it seems like it would be completely rational to be relentlessly hostile to that raging twatwaffle. :think:
“So in terms of the judge, we can anticipate a judge who is going to be relentlessly hostile to Donald Trump, who is going to bend over backwards for the Biden [Department of Justice] and who is going to make ruling after ruling after ruling against Trump,” Cruz said.

Cruz voted for Chutkan’s confirmation in 2014,

*snicker*

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
My best case scenario.

Trump is found not just guilty, but GUILTYGUILTYGUILTYGUILTY...REALLY GUILTY...of everything. He is found to be a Russki asset, convicted and sentenced to life under a prison...and has a massive grabber and kicks off while toilet raging on social media and diesdiesdies before he can further victimize the 'murikan peoples any longer with a lengthy expensive incarceration.

Cue "Death of Stalin" like power vacuum/struggle amongst the remaining GoP sycophants.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My best case scenario.

Trump is found not just guilty, but GUILTYGUILTYGUILTYGUILTY...REALLY GUILTY...of everything. He is found to be a Russki asset, convicted and sentenced to life under a prison...and has a massive grabber and kicks off while toilet raging on social media and diesdiesdies before he can further victimize the 'murikan peoples any longer with a lengthy expensive incarceration.

Cue "Death of Stalin" like power vacuum/struggle amongst the remaining GoP sycophants.
Bill Barr seems to be under the impression that Jack Smith is just getting warmed up

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Bill Barr seems to be under the impression that Jack Smith is just getting warmed up
Whoopty shit. Fuck Bill Barr and the ratfuck ship he sailed in on. If that borderline treasonous fuck had done his job and not sunk the Mueller report we wouldn't even be having this conversation. If the stupid-coup of Jan 6 had worked Barr would probably be in charge of sending Democrats to the labor camps. Bill Barr should be doing time in Gitmo. :mad: