Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Whoopty shit. Fuck Bill Barr and the ratfuck ship he sailed in on. If that borderline treasonous fuck had done his job and not sunk the Mueller report we wouldn't even be having this conversation. If the stupid-coup of Jan 6 had worked Barr would probably be in charge of sending Democrats to the labor camps. Bill Barr should be doing time in Gitmo. :mad:
Fuck all of TFGs enablers who are turning against him now...had they spoken up, slipped some arsenic into his Diet Coke or kicked him down the stairs a few years ago when they just maybe started to think he was a douchenozzle we wouldnt be in this mess...the only one I can cut a sprout for is Cohen. Maybe.

Or Hope Hicks, cuz shes kinda hot in a sexy rich bitch who needs a thumb in her ass because mommy and daddy wouldnt approve of you kinda way. Me, her and Kayleigh whatsherlyingassface in a debauched threesome that would make Dr. Thompson blush...yeah...thats it...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I did see a guy flying one on his truck shortly after the election. I haven't seen it since, sort of dangerous thing to be seen with in these parts
I was down around the airport the other day and saw a ridiculously large phallic symbol of an F350 bedecked with TFG flags and a TRUMP license plate...a fucking vanity plate. With that sh!t on it.

#smh
#iweepforthefuture
#wtfanyway

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A gag order, that should go over well. :rofl:

I mean, I agree it's appropriate, but still.
working link:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The narcissists prayer:

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.<--- we are here
And if I did, you deserved it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Whoopty shit. Fuck Bill Barr and the ratfuck ship he sailed in on. If that borderline treasonous fuck had done his job and not sunk the Mueller report we wouldn't even be having this conversation. If the stupid-coup of Jan 6 had worked Barr would probably be in charge of sending Democrats to the labor camps. Bill Barr should be doing time in Gitmo. :mad:
To reiterate; Bill Barr can get fucked sideways and dry, and should be rotting in jail.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout