SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
fake news

everyone knows election fraud is only done by antifacrats

Nevada is the third state to bring criminal charges against false electors; the others are Michigan and Georgia. Attorneys general in Arizona and New Mexico are also investigating Trump allies’ efforts to reverse the 2020 results in those states.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Perhaps I'm setting the bar too high then?
I thought it was worse than that.
some of our best friends during the three terrible years we lived in florida were canadians. they had an 80/20 rule, whereas 80% of the people you will meet are terrible and 20% are tolerable. fully concur. the ratio may even be larger than that.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I've never made an 'investment' on any property.
You're missing an opportunity here. You could become the subversive Airbnb kingpin of Tahoe and boutique soap maker (or artisanal sausage). And since your clients will obviously no longer be in need of their autos, you can start a used Tesla dealership. I really do hate seeing you wasting all that energy and talent on bitching online when you could be putting it to a more productive use.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You're missing an opportunity here. You could become the subversive Airbnb kingpin of Tahoe and boutique soap maker (or artisanal sausage). And since your clients will obviously no longer be in need of their autos, you can start a used Tesla dealership. I really do hate seeing you wasting all that energy and talent on bitching online when you could be putting it to a more productive use.
East bay smuggylinks

"impress your neighbors with their other neighbors"

Free SDM tesla rides!