Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Those idiots (dem party) should have known that trump was just going to make up stuff the entire time. He really is playing 3D checkers.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It really needs to be thought of as voting Democrat not voting Biden. Or as voting against Trump’s dictatorship. Biden stands a good chance of keeling over or being unfit to hold office in his next 4 years if he wins, and everyone behind him knows this so it’s not some secret surprise. Whoever has been doing the heavy lifting so far will continue the heavy lifting even if we get a different mouthpiece before the next election cycle. I can’t believe Biden is some mastermind that’s orchestrating every move. The thing this is bringing to light is that the President has never been all powerful no matter what the American public thinks.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
What we need is Dark Brandon™ at the debate, with sunglasses. And he should make up as much crazy shit as Trump. That is how you play 4D checkers.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
It really needs to be thought of as voting Democrat not voting Biden. Or as voting against Trump’s dictatorship. Biden stands a good chance of keeling over or being unfit to hold office in his next 4 years if he wins, and everyone behind him knows this so it’s not some secret surprise. Whoever has been doing the heavy lifting so far will continue the heavy lifting even if we get a different mouthpiece before the next election cycle. I can’t believe Biden is some mastermind that’s orchestrating every move. The thing this is bringing to light is that the President has never been all powerful no matter what the American public thinks.
Frankly, fuck the Democratic Party for getting us into this situation. Fuck D2S more, but I am getting tired of holding my nose whilst casting my vote.

In fact, as far as skilled political operatives go, I think the Republicans are probably the better party. I can’t stand what they stand for or who they stand behind, but the fact that can win any elections at all for the morons running is no mean feat.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
In fact, as far as skilled political operatives go, I think the Republicans are probably the better party.
I think lots of people who aren’t right of center see gamesmanship as part of the Republican effort, while the Democrats seem to promote an agenda they actually believe in. I’d guess that the hypocrisy of many republicans promoting “Christian” values while behaving in a contradictory fashion plays into this perception.

I’m also fairly certain those right of center have a similar perception of those on the left. If not a complete mirror opposite, they see Democrats as having some sort of gamesmanship angle.

There’s a ton of voting data out there and I’m sure each side is tuning their strategies to optimize results. There’s also no monolithic American voter. It’s not like if the democrats or republicans held their positions on every other issue but one flipped on abortion so both parties were in agreement that voters would radically realign.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I think lots of people who aren’t right of center see gamesmanship as part of the Republican effort, while the Democrats seem to promote an agenda they actually believe in. I’d guess that the hypocrisy of many republicans promoting “Christian” values while behaving in a contradictory fashion plays into this perception.

I’m also fairly certain those right of center have a similar perception of those on the left. If not a complete mirror opposite, they see Democrats as having some sort of gamesmanship angle.
It's always projection.