Quantcast

Conyers Freeride Event

lucas

Chimp
Apr 30, 2004
To clear up the confusion here are the new details for Full Throttle.
May 23rd in Conyers, it will start about 8am.
Entry fee is 25 bucks, but everyone will be insured and the prize packages are pretty nice.
Maxxis, Oakley, Thomson, Lizard Skins have all pitched in and we're working on Etnies and Dakine.
We'll see.
Groups are coming from N.C. and FLA, let's not let out of towners take the podium!
If anyone wants to pre-ride the course or help out just email me or call.....770-560-4403.
We start construction on the DJ's this monday.
rockbottomfreeride.com has more details, but we suck at updating web-sites so you probably have seen everything there or on morethandescent.com.
Lucas

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
where the hell is conyers? wait never mind ill be in flagstaff. still where is conyers?

lucas

Chimp
Apr 30, 2004
I think that was us........
Hey kona rider, nice bike, whats up with the bare chest??????
I keep trying to focus on your wheels but somehow keep zoning in on your nipples!

Gnar

Chimp
May 14, 2004
ATL
I live in alpharetta and was planning on riding sunday. Where in the horse park is it? Also, could you give me the jist of some of the stunts? I'm looking forward to riding on Sunday.

lucas

Chimp
Apr 30, 2004
When you come into the Park turn into the first parking lot on the right. Looking out into the field, go to your right and follow the XC trails for about 10-15 minutes. You will eventually see the new course on the right hand side. You can alkso access the course from the grass access road.
Any problems feel free to call me...770-560-4403
We will be out there today (Sat) and parts of this coming week.
Lucas

Gnar

Chimp
May 14, 2004
ATL
Whats the course going to be like?(Drops, bridges, DJs, etc.) Also, how burly are the stunts. So all I have to do is show up, pay $25 and I get to ride. Do we get practice runs before it starts. Just curious.

lucas

Chimp
Apr 30, 2004
There a bunch of DJ's, some ladder bridges, an elevated teeter totter, a ramp to ramp table and 2 drops for the finale. One is a round log ride to a drop of about 3' and the other is the monster drop. It's about 10-12' to a very smooth tranny.
Prizes are coming together as well and at the very least you leave w/a SORBA membership.
Lucas
770-560-4403

Feb 24, 2004
Greenville, SC
I'll be going down for sure...if anyone else from G-Vegas wants in, lemme know....my rack will hold two bikes with QR20 and two without.....ill be using one of the QR's...lemme know...

RESPECT