Quantcast

Cookie Monster, say it aint so!

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Cookies rock. THis is a shame, how about moving your fat a$$ 5 year old from in front of the PlayStation and outside?

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
The only thing that would make it funnier is if a drug company picked some advertising and they put Cookie monster on some kind of prescription diet pill to help "curb" his appetite, maybe something to help the hyperactivity as well. Better living through food, excercise and chemistry could be thier motto.

I wonder when they will finally let Bert and Ernie finally come out? Give it a few years and you'll see an all new Seasame Street where Bert has Ernie hog-tied up with a ball-gag in his mouth. Wait, I think Brian already has that video

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Salami said:
In Cookie Monster's honor I just raided the cookie jar and found it filled to the top with Chip's Ahoy and Double Stuff Oreos. :drool:

This is not my line, but I laughed when I heard it and I cannot remember where it was from...

... So I am standing in the grocery store looking at the Oreo's, I see the Double Stuffed, then I look over and see the Fudge covered Oreo's, and I start thinking to myself why the f--k can't there be Fudge covered Double Stuff Oreo's. :drool:

Ok that is totally irrelevant, but I felt like sharing. :eviltongu

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Salami said:
In Cookie Monster's honor I just raided the cookie jar and found it filled to the top with Chip's Ahoy and Double Stuff Oreos. :drool:
I love Oreos, but with quadruple stuff, that’s two of the double stuff put together :D

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Brian HCM#1 said:
I love Oreos, but with quadruple stuff, that’s two of the double stuff put together :D

I just did that and washed it all down with a big glass of ice cold whole milk!! :thumb:

Lex

Monkey
Dec 6, 2001
Massachusetts
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
The sugar equivalent to crack?

Who cares its good!
Yep and after eating enough of those you'll be singing The Count's song: "All I want for Chistmas is my two front teeth. My two front teeth. Yeah my two front teeth."

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
"American Fruit Stand."

Bert and Ernie?

I assume the Christian Right will start complaining in 10....9....8.....

I'm going to have some cookies and milk tonight, in honor of the big blue fuzzy guy.

The Ito

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
"Oscar, why are you always a groutch."

"bitch, im a groutch because i live in a trash can!"

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Sesame Street taught me to read.

Cookie monster has fallen for the hype. There is nothing wrong with cookies. Heck, cookie calories don't even count! (One! One calorie! Ah ah ah ah ah!)

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mack said:
"Oscar, why are you always a groutch."

"bitch, im a groutch because i live in a trash can!"

Sesame street is on messed up place. First off you got 6 foot tall birds walking around. Then you got all these kids making fun of a homeless guy.

"Oscar, why are you always a grouch."

"Bitch, I live in a ****ing trash can."

Classic :thumb:

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Man sessame street is a horrible place, they treat this guy like **** the enitre shoiw, they judge him right to his face.......................... im the poorist mother ****er on the street no ones helping me. "get it together grouch, get a job grouch"

so dont even tell me how to get there, ****in six foot pigions walkin around, an elephant thats a junkie, yea snuffy "m sick bird i need some smack bird"

Cookie monster with his eyes poppin out of his head yellin "cookie cookie cookie". its like ew chocolate chips dont do that to people."

Then they have the nerve to put a pimp on the show, they dont blatently come out and call him a pimp, but i know one when i see one, fools got a cape and everything. you can see him pimpin. like "bitch where is my money. you have been late 4 times I have been counting. how many times must i smack you till i get my money. one smack, two smack hahahaha two smacks."

man best stand up ever, the **** about the limo driver is great. hey baby what you doing out there. "Im selling weed nigga, i got kids to feed" i was like "damn baby" crack head jumps out of the tree like shshshshshsh straight outta jurassic park

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dexter said:
Man sessame street is a horrible place, they treat this guy like **** the enitre shoiw, they judge him right to his face.......................... <snip>
"Im selling weed nigga, i got kids to feed" i was like "damn baby" crack head jumps out of the tree like shshshshshsh straight outta jurassic park
Easy on the coffee, there, Tex. :p

-S.S.-

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Damn True said:
If Im not mistaken Crisco and powdered sugar.
ugh. is that why i don't like the filling? The cookie part is tasty tho. can't stand the doublestuff, personally.

"If their budget funding isn't carried...

Burt and Ernie finally can get married."

-Capitol Steps, ca. 1996