Quantcast

cookies

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
HippieKai said:
drunk just like my chrismachanaquanzika.
hahah, I was invited to the xmas party today and my co-worker said something about it being PR and all this crap and naming it the "holiday" party...sooo, I said "meh, call it a chrismahankwanza party"

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
arcus can send you some himself. if he made them they would be all natural, and it would only take one shot of tequila...he's a lightweight.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Speaking of kwanza, has anyone seen the snl skit where all the black workers in an office "buy" each other Happy Kwanza gifts just to get guilt and gifts from their white coworkers? Yeah... nah? Missed a good one, missed a good one.... (it is at least 4 or 5 yrs old)

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
HippieKai said:
arcus can send you some himself. if he made them they would be all natural, and it would only take one shot of tequila...he's a lightweight.
Man, I'm not on here and people still make fun of me... pfff.. guess I'll have to make a come back yo!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
manziman said:
I don't think it was kwanzaa, more like martin luther king jr day..so they could go get drunk...
ahh, you're right, it was mlk jr day, but i'm still pretty sure it was to get gifts (ie laptop, one guy's wallet, another's watch...) from the coworkers.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
reflux said:
ahh, you're right, it was mlk jr day, but i'm still pretty sure it was to get gifts (ie laptop, one guy's wallet, another's watch...) from the coworkers.
hahahah yea, that was good..where the black dudes gave the whiteys the books and tickets to a day of MLK speeches..lol, good times. early tim meadows.. :thumb: