Quantcast

Cool concert last night

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:
Right:rolleyes: You told everyone you went to see Elvis Costello, but it really was Stryper.
Dude, you goin to see Motley Crue this weekend??? I can't WAIT! Hopefully, they can make it just a few more days before having a big fight and calling off the tour!

True, why would you think you wouldn't like EC? You don't like his music or what?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
soundtrack of our lives is tonight, but i saw 'em a couple months on the pre-tour, and i just saw slint sunday so no attendance for me.

i'm a big EC fan but have only seen him once. :think:

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
dh girlie said:
DT...Brian...any other Bay Area or Santa Cruz folks..this just in...Queens of the Stoneage playin the Catalyst around April 16.

Hmm, I might be down for that, do you know how much it is?
(I might have a place for us, you & me ONLY to stay, btw)

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
dh girlie said:
I'll find out and let you know! Sweet on the place to stay! :thumb:

Coo, gimme a holla...
(It would be Cindy's place. You remember her? You should, you drank quite a bit with her at Mt. Charlie's:D)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
no polluting a DECLAN MCMANUS thread w/ some josh homme garbage (or whatever his name is) - take it to PM!

:p

btw, i am partial to _Get Happy!!_, _Trust_ and _This Year's Model_ as my fave EC discs.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
soundtrack of our lives is tonight, but i saw 'em a couple months on the pre-tour, and i just saw slint sunday so no attendance for me.

i'm a big EC fan but have only seen him once. :think:
how was slint ??? i have one of their albums - tweez... i d be interested to hear em live

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
straps, you might be one of 15 people in the universe who has Tweez and not Spiderland. get Spiderland!

the show was pretty solid, but lacking something. what, i don't exactly. the crowd energy was strangely absent. it was kinda like exhuming a corpse, w/ everyone curious as to what they would see. still, it was pretty cool to see a band who probably only played about less than 40 shows when they existed (and didn't do any touring to speak of). and britt walford is a HELL of a drummer.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
Dude, you goin to see Motley Crue this weekend??? I can't WAIT! Hopefully, they can make it just a few more days before having a big fight and calling off the tour!

True, why would you think you wouldn't like EC? You don't like his music or what?
Nope not going, I wanted too but got too much stuff going on this weekend.