Quantcast

Cool info I came across

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Lately I've been a frequent flyer, purchasing my e tickets from Orbitz. Just like anything, once you become a member of something, you always get e mail stuff. Well, I received a e mail from them about "adventure" packages. They had one location for surfing, but one listing was for seattle. They included this little picture for each too. The seattle one had a decent mtn. biking pic. At the end of the paragraph explaination, it said "seattle knows mountain biking." I thought that was pretty cool that seattle is getting known for its mtn. biking. :D

Could be good news or could be bad news I suppose

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
radjockette said:
Could be good news or could be bad news I suppose
Depends i suppose if King County were actually more freindly to mt. bikers there would be alot more places to ride, and you wouldn't have everybody and their brothers monkey's uncle flocking to Tiger Mt. this next Saturday.
So alot of it's hype since the best legal riding is all outside of King County, but heck if it brings more mt. bikers or gets people to check out riding, that's good.

X-C Phantom

Chimp
Dec 9, 2004
Puget Sound
Skookum said:
Depends i suppose if King County were actually more freindly to mt. bikers there would be alot more places to ride, and you wouldn't have everybody and their brothers monkey's uncle flocking to Tiger Mt. this next Saturday.
So alot of it's hype since the best legal riding is all outside of King County, but heck if it brings more mt. bikers or gets people to check out riding, that's good.
:nope: Won't find me at Tigger No f-ing way! I'll be down in Longview.....