"Cool mom" gets 30 years

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

"Cool mom" gets 30 years
By Kieran Nicholson
Denver Post Staff Writer

Silvia Ann Johnson, 40, pleaded guilty on July 25th, 2005, to two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

"Cool mom" Silvia Johnson was sentenced today in Jefferson County to 30 years in prison, on a host of charges, including contributing to the delinquency of minors, sexual assault and violating a restraining order.

Johnson, 41, told an investigator she got drunk with two teenage boys and had sex with them because she wanted to be a "cool mom." As part of the plea agreement struck in July, two felony drug charges against Johnson were dropped.

Johnson was awaiting sentencing on the sexual assault charges when she was hurt in a crash involving a 14-year-old driver. Johnson was the only adult in the Jeep which crashed on Interstate 25 near Castle Rock on Sept. 25th.

Johnson was facing up to 58 years in prison in the sex-assault case.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Echo said:
holy popup nightmare batman
yikes - you're right. Use your mod powers and edit his post so people know about the popups before they click on the link, rather then clicking the link, being bombarded by pop-ups, then reading the rest of the thread.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I wouldn't have noticed the popups at home... but on the lab laptop I have special diagnostics software that is integrated with IE, so I can't install any plugins or use firefox :(

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
jdcamb said:
Dude come on.... Have you ever had a mugshot that made you look good?
The only mugshot that can make someone look that bad is the kind that comes with a shotgun blast to the face.