Quantcast

Cool movie "test"

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
We have this dvd party game called Scene It. It's a whole bunch of stuff like this game.
Played that in a drunken stooper this weekend. I suck at naming movies.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
"stupor", stosh. that site looks to have swiped all those images from another site (whose name i can't remember) that does weekly contests. agh. memory.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Toshi said:
"stupor", stosh. that site looks to have swiped all those images from another site (whose name i can't remember) that does weekly contests. agh. memory.
Yeah, sort of. :D

from the link said:
Update: Brian from FilmWise sent me a message that he created these images. Thanks Brian for letting me use these. He has PLENTY more images on his website.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
Last time I played was over the holidays.
Degraded into a shouting match by the end.
yep, I didn't really participate I just sat back with this other guy and picked on his sister's daughter who sleeps with her one eye open.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002

Spelling and exact wording count...it was frustrating, like, when you know the answer but aren't getting the title quite right..

That was a cool quiz, I wonder how long it took to make..

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I got 18 correct, I only guessed at 19 of them. Is there an answer key somewhere? I would love to know the answers so I can see if there are any that I should have known.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Ciaran said:
I got 18 correct, I only guessed at 19 of them. Is there an answer key somewhere? I would love to know the answers so I can see if there are any that I should have known.
Toshi said:
http://www.filmwise.com/invisibles/index.shtml :thumb:
of course, they're all not in one place, but the answers are shown iirc.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i didn't even try the test i have a suspicion i'd do poorly to average. But i was cracking up at the whole "invisible man" look to all the movie scenes. Just found it amusing for some reason.....