Quantcast

Cool new stuff!

LostBoyScout

Monkey
Jul 28, 2002
Vancouver BC
I was cruisin trialsin.com a few days ago, and noticed they had a few new bikes up! The new Echo's are almost here, the new ES2 and ES4.. check out the disc tab on these badboys!! As soon as I saw that I knew I would have one soon (I'll have an ES2 asap!) - the way they braced it from the side means that they will be damn tough to break, and that's always been my big worry since I want to run a rear Louise.

Also the new ZOO! bikes... the stock bike looks HOT, but no disc mount :( Sooooo smoooth though!! Yes, it's a Koxx copy.. oh well.. i wish they didn't copy the graphics and everything tho, thats not nice!

Also, the new Planet X mk4 Zebdi is about a month away.. which will have an improved disc tab, 27.2 post, and all the great new features of the mk3 too..

Just keepin everyone updated! :thumb:

Apr 1, 2002
NY
Originally posted by MattFoley

VW makes a trials bike;)
i want a bike sooo bad, but i gots no money:( i guess ill just have to keep beatin on my xc bike
------- matt!! yo man, save ur $$. i still got the jamis im sellin. $250 w/ hydros and ill throw in plazmatic pads, wich r new. the brakes just need to be bled. keep me posted, eastcoastzigzag@hotmail.com :D

MattFoley

Chimp
Aug 2, 2002
south of boston
ive been thinking about your bike eastcoast, if i had a few bills to spare id be all over it. hopefully i can get it before you sell, ill let ya know!
LBS: Im a huge fan of the MKI and MKII but i think your MKIII has got to be one of the nicest ive ever seen, unless im thinking of someone elses:confused:

Apr 1, 2002
NY
Originally posted by MattFoley
ive been thinking about your bike eastcoast, if i had a few bills to spare id be all over it. hopefully i can get it before you sell, ill let ya know!

let me know man!! check ur pm's