Quantcast

Cool poster...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Why the cows? Umm... jazzcow is the band if you read above... and McNellies is our new "hombase" we have biweekly gigs there. I cant imagine a better homebase either, 100 beers on tap and 250 or so bottled beers available. You name it, they serve it.

They have Spaten Optimator on tap for god sake and the band has a free bar tab :drool:.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
So let me get this straight... sheet fed, Heidleberg 4 color process, with an inline die cutter, with an overprint of varnish for that nice crisp hoppy finish? all the talk about printing makes me thirstier than my my fountain rollers!:drool:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Now photo chop in the Chic Fil-A cows you see on their billboard advertisements putting up their billboards putting up your poster.

Cool poster.

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
golgiaparatus said:
Made it for my band...
actually that is really good not even counting how little it took you to make it.
exent composition, choice of colors, the type of lettering is great also.

congratulation.

arent they lucky to have a professional designer with his own printing and cutting equipment in the band :D

well as long is your equipment and grafic skills is not the reason why you are still on the band, i quess is just fne and dandy..