Quantcast

Cool steel.

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
His rant on Trek is a little misguided, main reason they moved more carbon production to china is that VOC emissions are regulated. They can only produce a certain amount of pollutants so there fore they can only produce a certain number of frames domesticaly.

Cool that he is doing his own thing though. Its good to have people riding bikes they built.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
His rant on Trek is a little misguided, main reason they moved more carbon production to china is that VOC emissions are regulated. They can only produce a certain amount of pollutants so there fore they can only produce a certain number of frames domesticaly.

Cool that he is doing his own thing though. Its good to have people riding bikes they built.
Wrong. They hate Americans is why.... Many American will sacrifice their health for a decent living wage. Do you not have Cable TV?

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Wrong. They hate Americans is why.... Many American will sacrifice their health for a decent living wage. Do you not have Cable TV?

Why do you think Trek hates americans? You saw that on cable?

I don't have cable but I know boeing moved some carbon production to china as well to cut down on voc emissions.

I also know body shops will truck cars from california to nevada to have body work/paint work done because california emissions regulations are so strict.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

I don't have cable but I know boeing moved some carbon production to china as well to cut down on voc emissions.

I also know body shops will truck cars from california to nevada to have body work/paint work done because california emissions regulations are so strict.
He was being sarcastic.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

Joker said it.... he was being a smart ass....

and yes..... body shop/ paint shop laws are friggin rediculous here