Quantcast

Cooter Eats it on his new stunt...

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
golgiaparatus said:
I thought Vanessa said it was broken. Looks okay to me, just looks... used.
She sent that over to me e-mail, I couldnt think of a better thing to do with it than post it on the :monkey: :D
TTGF here... That is broken if you ask me... it has taken a significant impact and he will need a new one...

Ok, in my hubby's defense... He did not build NOR design that stunt... There are 3 guys here in Tulsa who are REALLY into building up the stunted area at Turkey Mountain and one of those guys designed it and built it with another guy before Cooter got there... The guy who built it rode it but then added a wooden tranny that it actually links to on the down slope and you can just ride it out now...

Cooter is a engineer by trade and his sheeot may not look professionally built (due to limited funds) out at turkey but it usually is ridable! haha But like I said, Steve actually rode the teeter that Cooter biffed it on and stuck it... Props to Steve!

check out his site if ya want... he has some video and cooter is in some of it... www.formulaxdesign.com

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I once droped a 6 footer with a friends bike, and we had just been fooling around with the SPV manuitou, and when i pulled back to get the front end up the rear shock bottomed and the bike nosed dove.... landed on the front wheel and did a nice smooth endo. :cool:

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
I absolutely love all the e-speculation in this thread. He should have _________________ and the stunt should have been built like ________________. Anyway.....good thing about wearing that full face. My full face helmet has saved me so many times now it is amazing. Without it I would first of all be literally dead, heavily brain damaged with many broken jaws, and basically just completely f'ed up. It's not even that it saved me when I thought I needed it, its much more when I had no idea I would crash, and I ended up on my head or face.

.......Thank god for the full face helmets.......

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
KleinMp99 said:
I absolutely love all the e-speculation in this thread.
what's there to speculate? he lawn darted, and the way to avoid it is to keep the front wheel up.

you sure you didn't permanently injure yr brain? from the sounds of it, you've become an expert lawn darter.

:rolleyes:

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
SkaredShtles said:
This is a good PSA video. People - remember: when going ass-over-teakettle on your bike, don't forget to *TUCK* so your noggin doesn't take the brunt of the impact. :D

-S.S.-
Sound Advice

J

JRB

I don't have anything funny to say. I sure hope you are ok, Cooter.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
loco said:
I don't have anything funny to say. I sure hope you are ok, Cooter.
he is GREAT! he has had 3 percocet, 3 flexoril, 1 aderall, 6 beers and im sure a little of something else... he is flying high! haha he couldnt feel his neck if it was hurting... hahaha

miss talking with you loco...

TTGF...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
KleinMp99 said:
I absolutely love all the e-speculation in this thread. He should have _________________ and the stunt should have been built like ________________. Anyway.....good thing about wearing that full face. My full face helmet has saved me so many times now it is amazing. Without it I would first of all be literally dead, heavily brain damaged with many broken jaws, and basically just completely f'ed up. It's not even that it saved me when I thought I needed it, its much more when I had no idea I would crash, and I ended up on my head or face.

.......Thank god for the full face helmets.......
Maybe because i've built a few stunts and have ridden a few teeter totters in my day. i usually never qualify myself in my posts. And my comments are just that, comments, not critisism. Kind of like thinking out loud.
So ____ off.

J

JRB

Cooter Brown said:
he is GREAT! he has had 3 percocet, 3 flexoril, 1 aderall, 6 beers and im sure a little of something else... he is flying high! haha he couldnt feel his neck if it was hurting... hahaha

TTGF...
Yay - super cool to see you around. I was hoping you would come to Comfort, but I can't make it anyway. Now it looks like Coot is MIA for a bit. We should have us a south central gang up soon. How's school???

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
narlus said:
what's there to speculate? he lawn darted, and the way to avoid it is to keep the front wheel up.

you sure you didn't permanently injure yr brain? from the sounds of it, you've become an expert lawn darter.

:rolleyes:
:stupid: Might think about a moto-x helmet next time..........

-S.S.-

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
KleinMp99 said:
How about you ____ the ____ off?
Better yet, how bout you ____ my _______ ____ you peice of ____ ________ __________ then after that you can ____ your dog in the ___ you _______ ________.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Cooter Brown said:

TTGF...
heh, I was on the percasets for a week or so after knee surgery just before christmas... a percaset, a sip of egg nog... ahhh They only gave me a weeks supply.

Heal fast mang