stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

LokiLopez

Monkey
Sep 7, 2005
London
5x the legal limit for drink-driving is f*** all, you're pretty wasted but nothing out of this world. Just another example of the media trying to "shock" you

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
5x over the legal limit for drink-driving? oh well.
thankfully she didnt kill anyone else like Dunn
if you are dumb enough to get in the car with a drunk driver....you killed yourself.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
5x the legal limit for drink-driving is f*** all, you're pretty wasted but nothing out of this world. Just another example of the media trying to "shock" you
if youre 5x .08 then youre pretty fvcked. especially her being like 90lbs

if you are dumb enough to get in the car with a drunk driver....you killed yourself.
i agree. but he is still a scumbag for getting behind the wheel

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Over a .4% BAC? From wikipedia:

General lack of behavior
Unconsciousness
Death is possible

Edit: That was supposed to be in reply to the guy stating that 5x the legal limit is just "pretty wasted".

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Wait, I thought Winehouse, aged 27, died of natural causes, the same reason as Brittany Murphy, age 32.

"Multiple medications were present in the blood, with elevated levels of hydrocodone, acetaminophen, and chlorpheniramine. L-methamphetamine was also present," the report said.
Cold medicines contributed to Brittany Murphy's death, coroner says - CNN

P.S. I like how hodrocodone and L-methamphetamine are considered "Cold Medicines".

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
So who was this chick anyway? I mean I have figured out she must be some kind of singer or something but beyond that.....?

Je3Re3My

Chimp
Nov 21, 2011
I always find it hard to care about celebrity types doing dipsh*t stuff and then getting all this great recognition for there respective talent...ho hum, who will be next...I'm anxiously waiting :rolleyes: