Quantcast

Corporate House Cleaning Rant

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So I have been working on a project outside of Los Angeles for the last few months. Things should be wrapped up in the next few months which is good because I am really sick of travelling. They were supposed to transfer another guy from Pheonix to take over the project full time. Well that did not work out because they would not give him enough money to make up the difference in the cost of living. So I am supposed to take up the slack until they find someone else, it took them 14 months to give this guy the job offer. :(

Well they now just fired 2 people out in the Southern California area and I was told I will need to pick up their responsibilities. So now I am doing the work of 3 people 2000 miles away from home. :help:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
I'm flattered you quoted me in your signature line!
are you hitting on me?

PS. I still haven't found a tube to send the gift for our mutual friend out in.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You don't wanna blow it!!!! Save that stuff for PM's!!!
Ahemmm - spill it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
<snip> So I am supposed to take up the slack until they find someone else, it took them 14 months to give this guy the job offer. :(

Well they now just fired 2 people out in the Southern California area and I was told I will need to pick up their responsibilities. So now I am doing the work of 3 people 2000 miles away from home. :help:
If you do all their jobs badly, they'll probably hire someone more quickly..........

You're not from the Midwest orginally, are you? :think:

-S.S.-

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You don't wanna blow it!!!! Save that stuff for PM's!!!
what our lusty secret or the secret gift?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
If you do all their jobs badly, they'll probably hire someone more quickly..........

You're not from the Midwest orginally, are you? :think:

-S.S.-
Born in Vegas. I did spend an unfortunate 5 years in Cincinnati though.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
stoney98 said:
s*s* you're too much the smart ass today.
Yeah. I'm feeling particularly spunky 'cause the gummint took *WAY* too much money from my paychecks this year, I just got a bonus, and I'm getting a raise + a promotion soon......

I guess that's what I get for not working my a$$ off. :thumb:

-S.S.-

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Wow. Sorry to hear that........ you've done your penance. :o

-S.S.-
Cincinnati is where I started riding.

And where I found that short Irish girls have the souls of demons.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
well...you have quite the strong voice here...are you implying you don't post from work? :D
I don't post when I am at my customers where I get 90% of my work done. I spend 2 weeks on the road, 2 weeks at home. My posting paterns reflect that. The whole rant was that now I will have to spend even more time away from home.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
<snip>and I'm getting a raise + a promotion soon......
I am having to work my ass off now. Watch out. It just happened to me. :think:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Nevermind...you took all the funniness outta my joke...spoilsport...
Coming from someone else that often takes things too literally. :think:

*yeah yeah - I know - I have read your disclaimer, but you forget to apply that knowledge.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
shouldn't you be getting back to the job you stepped all over your buddy for?
uhm - that's not really nice. :nope:

*it's actually going better now that she came back to work.