Quantcast

Corporate talk

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
lets baseline this.........sum it up and send it back to me because I am too lazyy to read your whole email

lets look at it from a <insert marketing jargon> perspective..............I don't like your solution, go back and read my mind and bring me a solution I will like
lets not try to boil the ocean...................whoa, do you know how badly that will cut into my 4 pm tee off time?

lets put this in the PSRB which can be found in the AIDB under SCFP for the EMEA market...........I know so many acronyms I must know what the fvck is going on even though I make no sense

I have heard all of these just this morning....and this is what I thought in my head

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
have you guys heard that Dave and Buster's commercial where the guy is stuck in office talk? that cracks me up man 'cause it sounds just like everyone here at work, probably including me from time to time......

arsenic

Monkey
May 9, 2004
springfield, va
Originally posted by ghostrider
We need to realign the business with it's core competencies.
sounds like it should be...

we don't have a clue what we're doing anymore. lets go back to selling only _________________ !

now all you monkies gotta fill in the _________________ hahaha

my first thought was too gross to put in there. i think i'm a bad person :devil: