Quantcast

Costanza Moment Of The Day

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I just got done with my ride, and I am driving to work, feeling pretty cocky. I get off at my exit, roll down the window and blast Led Zep's "Rock and Roll".

After a minute waiting at the light, I look over, and I see the manager of my entire division, in her car flossing her teeth. I slink down in my seat and hope she doesn't notice me.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
1. I was being awfully cocky at the stoplight.
2. I see my boss performing a mildly embarassing and personal act in an inappropriate place.
3. I hope she did not see me witness her mildly embarassing and personal act.

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Now had your boss caught you masturbating in your car that would have been a Costanza moment. Remember the episode where George's mother walks in on him? OMG that was fricken hilarious.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
cliffster5 said:
Now had your boss caught you masturbating in your car that would have been a Costanza moment. Remember the episode where George's mother walks in on him? OMG that was fricken hilarious.
"You're treating your body like an amusement park!"

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
DRB said:
Pretty much everyday when my daughter is demanding I sing with her. She sits behind the tinted glass I'm having to belt out the "wheels on the bus".
Ah, that was worth the Chick-fil-A tea on my monitor.

Some people say "Thanks for the mental picture."
Well, I have the whole video going on in my head right now.
You are about to start the second verse......as two hot chicks in a Jetta are laughing at you. I am in the car with them pointing...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Jeremy R said:

You are about to start the second verse......as two hot chicks in a Jetta are laughing at you. I am in the car with them pointing...
One of these days, probably sooner than later, you'll be rowing the same boat I am.

Now off to leave you some bad reputation.....

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
DRB said:
One of these days, probably sooner than later, you'll be rowing the same boat I am.

Now off to leave you some bad reputation.....
Ha, I hear ya.
I took my little nephew to the bathroom at California Dreaming on a weekend night. It was packed, and people were waiting at every stall.
I am standing near the door on the opposite side of the room when I hear:

Jermey Jermey come look, its the poo poo juice!

J

JRB

Jeremy R said:

You drive a Jetta, like metroprkjt83??? Fag.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
sanjuro said:
I just got done with my ride, and I am driving to work, feeling pretty cocky. I get off at my exit, roll down the window and blast Led Zep's "Rock and Roll".

After a minute waiting at the light, I look over, and I see the manager of my entire division, in her car flossing her teeth. I slink down in my seat and hope she doesn't notice me.
It wasn't a pick!

Was the Zep reference to Costanza related to the episode where he was the "bad seed", driving his dad's muscle car and bootlegging movies?

OG, hahaha, fart can not so fast and mildly furious. Usually they have "doof doof" music, not Zep.

Funny traffic story. My kiddo was 4 and we were sitting in a traffic jam in LA and I spied a woman picking her nose. I pointed her out and the typical 4 year old response of fitful laughter filled my truck. I decided to play a game and teach her to count the fun way. By the time we got to our exit, she had counted SEVEN people picking their noses, FOUR of which were women. And women have the nerve to say that men are pigs.

Funny traffic story #2. The kiddo was three and we were in slow and go traffic in OC and I see this maniacal creep in my mirror in a silver sports car weaving madly in and out of all of the lanes. He wasn't gaining too much but I figured he would get by us eventually if he didn't blow a fuse or get creamed by another vehicle first. The kiddo has gotten an "owie" on her right middle finger and when I had picked her up, she had proudly displayed her Lion King Bandage to me. Well, psychoboy was gaining and I made a comment about his driving and she asked where he was. Just as she asked that he had zipped into the lane next to us and I pointed him out and told her to show this guy her cool Lion King bandage. She peeks her angelic face out of the window and sticks her middle finger up at this bozo as he looks over at my truck. The look on this guy's face was priceless! I told my daughter about this about a year ago while we were sitting in another traffic jam on the same freeway and we had a great laugh about it. Kids are great.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I broke my middle finger when I was in 5th grade and my doctor told me to hold it upright. So I did. Everywhere. Conspicuously. For probably a lot longer than I had to. :cool: