Quantcast

Could this be true?

hellonasty

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
MSA
I know I shouldn't go there, but I was looking at MB Action website and this tickled my brain:

LINKY

So could it be true, could it be GT's next DH rig?

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
hmmm that would be pretty cool, i feel like that the millyard crew is waiting for a big company to buy the design or what not. ive read alot about the millyard and would love to ride it.

needless to say, id buy it.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
That would be awesome. Don't know much about Millyard- whats the big deal w/ their shock tech? Do they sell shocks?

On the mongoose side... why would you call the DH Race bike the boot'r and the freeride bike the pinn'r? Maybe MBA got it backwards?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Anyone else notice the prototype Marzocchi fork on there?
I guess the 888 RC3 isn't long for this world ;)
Hopefully it doesn't weigh as much as a Buick...

DeafTrance

Chimp
Nov 1, 2007
Seattle, WA
That tickled my brain too o_O.

does this mean the GT IT1 is coming back for '09? Thatd be cool, hopefully it'll mean gearbox bikes will be a bit cheaper...

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
they did a real nice job on the brake cable routing lol. also check out the bottom of the marz fork, it has all the warning stickers on it. so its possible thats they have a bunch in production already. because why else would they build just one and put warning labels on it if the fork is goin on a prototype factory ride??

edit: the rear shock thats on the millyard is a down sized verison of what they have in battle tanks. its more of a strut then a shock i guess in a way. they say its the best DH bike they have ever ridin.

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
would be interesting if gt took it on they did have a single sided swing arm i drive before. So between that and the gearbox its right up there street.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
o just remembered millyard made a verison 2 frame. it has a normal rear aka 2 swing arms. the rear of the v-2 is super skinny, looks sexy. i think i seen it on the net somewhere i forget.

edit:::my bad i just did some research and that bike posted above is the verison 2, the older one has 2 swing arms like a dirt bike.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
It would be interesting if GT or Goose went with some iteration of the bike pictured in the link.

A single-sided rear swingarm on a g-box bike just looks rad...

:biggrin: