Quantcast

Could you snap one off in here?

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
Some dirty guy putting in a construction trailer came running in asking for a bathroom. Based on the amount of stink he left in our office, I'll bet he could.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
It wouldn't be my top choice, but if I'm prairie dogg'n, I gotta do something about it;)

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Jeremy R:
That would be a killer place to leave an upper decker.
...I thought that my friends and I were the only ones who knew about that!!!:eek:

Seriously though - what the hell is the point of that?

That's like reading-glasses with solid aluminum lenses.

EDIT: Nevermind - just looked at the second pic - didn't realize it was one-way glass.

Still... why would anyone feel the need to be potentially viewed while relieving themselves?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i could sit down in there with a good magazine and take a nice long casual dump. i can dump just about anywhere.it would be fun.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
????

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://localhost:10141/img/162/2937/640/clip_image002.jpg

The following error was encountered:

* Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:36:30 GMT by photos2.blogger.com (squid)

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
The following error was encountered:

* Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
OGRipper said:
It's a public toilet encased in floor-to-ceiling one-way glass. You can see out but people can't see in. In theory.
Of course, in practice I've always found one-way mirrors to be slightly transparent in the "wrong" direction.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
S.K.C. said:
Jeremy R:

...I thought that my friends and I were the only ones who knew about that!!!:eek:

Seriously though - what the hell is the point of that?

That's like reading-glasses with solid aluminum lenses.

EDIT: Nevermind - just looked at the second pic - didn't realize it was one-way glass.

Still... why would anyone feel the need to be potentially viewed while relieving themselves?

The upper decker is a time honored tradition among those who know it! Another favorite along those lines is to turn the water off behind the pooper, flush and then do your business. Classic. :thumb: :thumb:

I'd be sketched out by those smoke glass/ 1 way glass dealies. I like to have some peace for my constitutionals.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
binary visions said:
Of course, in practice I've always found one-way mirrors to be slightly transparent in the "wrong" direction.
So would you press your face up to it in public to test your theory?