Quantcast

Could You?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I get a kick out of this everytime someone forwards this to me.

A one way glass public toilet.

Would you suffer from stage frieght? I could use it with no problems....though the only one way glass I ever saw was only good if the outsdie was really light and the inside was dark....so at night it might not work so well. :D lol

Attachments

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
RhinofromWA said:
I get a kick out of this everytime someone forwards this to me.

A one way glass public toilet.

Would you suffer from stage frieght? I could use it with no problems....though the only one way glass I ever saw was only good if the outsdie was really light and the inside was dark....so at night it might not work so well. :D lol
I wouldn't have a problem using it either.....except for the fact that it looks like a Jail toilet. You gotta warm those up before use....jdcamb

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I wouldn't use it simply because it's a public toilet, out on the streets. Yuck.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
jdcamb said:
I wouldn't have a problem using it either.....except for the fact that it looks like a Jail toilet. You gotta warm those up before use....jdcamb
I remember when this was a bike forum...... I read that somewhere today but I can't quite remember where.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'd bring whichever woman I was dating at the time there to have sex with hundreds of people walking around :evil:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I'd set up chairs on the outside facing that thing, and have people sit down to watch it... forced the stage fright! :evil:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
DRB said:
I remember when this was a bike forum...... I read that somewhere today but I can't quite remember where.
There is a bike in the picture on the right. No Baby poop was mentioned either. Are you stalking me? .....jdcamb