Quantcast

couldn't think of a title so just click and read my link

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
David, I kidnapped McGruff the Crime dog and am holding him hostage for randsom along with the Geico gecko, two cavemen, Ronald McDonald, Grimace and the Hamburglar. If you don't call the police, I will cut you in for 10%! :rofl:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
That is pretty damn hilarious, my favorite one is...

"The ducks will no doubt be flying south for the winter soon so it will not be an issue. It is probably for the best as they are not getting along very well with my seventeen cats anyway."

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I think that site has been posted a couple of times. There are some other funny ones too like the one where he help make a poster to find a cat and when he declines to help somebody design for free.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
I think that site has been posted a couple of times. There are some other funny ones too like the one where he help make a poster to find a cat and when he declines to help somebody design for free.
i didnt see the cat one, and sorry if its a repost.

DhDork

Monkey
Mar 30, 2007
Hell, AZ
Oh god. That reminded me of living with my last roommate. SHE started with some fish, 2 parakeets, and yes, A CROW. It then went on to having another parakeet, 2 Chinchillas, and a dozen or so chickens. She wanted cows (we were on 10 acres), peacocks, etc. Last I checked, she had a picture of a duckling in her sink. But god forbid, dogs or cats were out of the question. I'm glad I got out when I did.