Quantcast

Country Park 3.19.06 (pictures)

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
A few pictures from Sunday afternoon's session. Thanks guys!
Not sure who this dude is, but he ripped down the hill pretty well.

Luke, I think? I’m bad with names. (he’s fast)

Dan.

What I missed in the first photo. BIG onefooter.

Noah
He cleaned this double with a little push from dad.

Brandon

Alex

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
downhill66 said:
did u mean arnt u riding ur big hit? i know i cant fuc*in spell dont tell me i know.(mike,Tubby,Alex,John.....)
Ahahahaha!! That was one of the worst posts I've seen by you. congrats. Is it really that hard to type a few extra letters to make a complete word? :nopity:

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
haromtnbiker said:
Alex, why are you riding your bighit? You never ride that bike...
I let Jon borrow it because his is out of commission, and after my brake arch exploded under the weight of my awesomeness, I took a coupla runs on the big bike

The pics look great.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
untitledsince89 said:
yeas thats me in the first pic, so all these were taken on film right?
You have some amazing pictures you need to submit the one of Andy to www.nsmb.com
Yes, these are scanned images from print film. I then run them through an image editing software to crop them to 5x7 and reduce them for intarweb. There is a lot of detail lost in the end result for the forum posts… The prints look a lot different.

Thanks again for the props! Which one of alex are you thinking of? Oh and I am waiting on the admins to let me in at nsmb.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
awesome sounds good. I wasn't thinking of the one of Alex but if so the one of his on his identity doing the tire tap. I was saying the one one Of andy devault* railing it through the berm

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
untitledsince89 said:
awesome sounds good. I wasn't thinking of the one of Alex but if so the one of his on his identity doing the tire tap. I was saying the one one Of andy devault* railing it through the berm
Ah i misread your post.
I’m hoping to get in touch with Andy about that photo. I’ve sent him a PM, but i have not received a reply. If anyone sees/talks to adevault put him in touch with me, please. :help:
-robert

Last edited:

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
downhill66 said:
its gona be hard to say tehat with a dick stuck up your ass john. you have createated a monster
Oh how i wish that were one of those posts you make where no one can figure out what you're saying.

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
manimal said:
about 2 hours west of fayetteville, straight down 24/87/421. i drive from here to fayettnam frequently to visit my mom.

We'll have to link up for a ride sometime. Youve become a bit of a celebrity down here in texas on the bikemojo forums...... :D

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
If anyone wants to come out this Saturday or Sunday, I will have both the digital and video cameras out for some major filling for my next video. The more people the better. Anyone game?

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
...actually that pic of Alex is his new signature move called the

"deoderant check, rear wheel to tree plant" ...he nails it everytime!