Quantcast

country park conditions

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
how is the park holding up? i would like to come out there next week and ride if it is still in good shape. who will be available to come out there next week?

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
I wouldn't try it. Apparently it has had alot of damage due to the rains. It needs alot of work. The park is trying to get us a bunch of plants and bushes to help stabilize the soil. But who knows, you can make a party out of anything.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i took noah out yesterday and the lips have been built up quite a bit. the first two small doubles are now pretty steep and you actually have to slow down a bit. both tables have newly formed lips that boost you a bit higher than the old ones. good work to whoever fixed it :thumb:

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
you're not supposed to roll them you idiot! ;) And to whoever is working on them, props to ya. At least SOMEBODY is working out there. I'm gonna try and get out there as soon as I can get time and work some.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
That's true. At least Luke has put in effort to make lips. The flow of them is just awkward now. And you're right Mike, they are no longer "rollers".