Quantcast

Country Park Sat. 2/25?

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Anyone gonna be around country park on this saturday?

Anything I should know before going, I'll be sure to bring a shovel...

I saw some pics in the south photo thread that were recent and conditions looked good?

any info?

right now I think there are 4 or 5 of us comin down from Roanoke/Blacksburg area...

thanks

Sean

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Damn, I'd love to come and ride with you guys. If you change it to Sunday I'm game, but I gotta work Saturday. Any chance Hunter's coming?

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
escapeartist said:
Damn, I'd love to come and ride with you guys. If you change it to Sunday I'm game, but I gotta work Saturday. Any chance Hunter's coming?
I work on sunday :mad:

Hunter got shipped off to South Carolina on a Island with rich folk goin to a private school, he'll be back in the summer, I know he'll be doin some trips to the shoe......

I'm definitley going to out at CP tomorrow, post 12pm. what time were you guys going to head out there? My girlfriend might be coming with her video camera to do some filming and i'd love to get some footage of local riders to cut into a g-borro film, so if you'd like to be featured then please come out.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Country Park will be dry for sure. We rode out there yesterday and it was pretty tacky, but today and tomorrow it will definitely be good riding conditions.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
I'll be out there tomorrow around 1. Come all! I'll charge the video and digital camera and bring both for some filmin'. The more people the better.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Tomorrow is supposed to be Sunny and get up to about 50. Should be a nice, cool day to ride, and the track should be dry for sure; I heard a bunch of guys rode there today. I'll be bringing the video and digital cameras out there fully charged to capture some new footage for my next video, so the more people the better.

I'll be out there around 12. See you guys out there.

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
ill try to get out there but i dont know i am supposed to be helping somebody work on a house for about $10 an hour so.....i dont know yet