Quantcast

Country Park Saturday

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
...just walked the whole thing...

(actually I ran through the whole thing arms held outward in handlebar position while making dirtbike noises)

...anyway, my shoes aren't muddy :thumb:

danW

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
danW said:
...just walked the whole thing...

(actually I ran through the whole thing arms held outward in handlebar position while making dirtbike noises)

...anyway, my shoes aren't muddy :thumb:

danW
dan dan dan dan dan dan dan come ride CHHS with us tomorrow.

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
As much as I'd love to ride in your elegant whipped out shadow :love: I must pass...I have to stay local tomorrow.

...anyway, that whole run-around making motorcycle noises thing was fun - I think I'll rock CP all day long doing that :blah:

You guys have fun!

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
I'm going have to stay local this time too. I'll be out at Country Park tomorrow around 1:30. Oh and Dan, I will make sure to get a fully extended "Fawnkee" on camera tomorrow! ;)

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
motomike said:
oh gawd. I'm scared to ask what that is.
It's Dan's signature trick Moto. Basically it is a one-handed-one-footer, and the name was a collaboration between Dan and Josh (TCP21) i believe. Right Dan?

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
ill prolly be there sunday if it dont rain on a borrowed bike, marzocchi finally is fixing my fork which they shoulda done 2 weeks ago like they said was gonna happen,.

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
manimal said:
how's the new job going?
love it, working m-f till the end of feb then ill be doing my shifts, shifts are looking like ill be working M, T, F, S , S one week then working W,T the next week then back to the first week schedule.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Sorry about the blurry-ness. The ND Filter was on when it shouldn't have been.

Smooth jump.

So smooth he wet himself. (Not really)

Josh's (TCP21) one-hander

Dan's signature trick, the "Fawnkee"

And my favorite shot of the day, Dan (DanW) flying through the course at CP.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
damn!! i cant wait to get back there

question for you dj'rs

i 'found' some dj's that have obviously had a shvt ton of work grooming done to them and apparently those that dug them have a very bad locals only 'tude...

any suggestions to crack the ice? i thought about showing up with shovel in hand, any other ideas?

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
ridetoofast said:
damn!! i cant wait to get back there

question for you dj'rs

i 'found' some dj's that have obviously had a shvt ton of work grooming done to them and apparently those that dug them have a very bad locals only 'tude...

any suggestions to crack the ice? i thought about showing up with shovel in hand, any other ideas?
I'd show up with just a shovel and offer to help. They can't turn that offer down. :cool:

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
...if you show up w/a shovel in hand and they still reject you:

*Smack them dead w/the shovel...
*Bury the body w/the shovel...(be sure and use generous amounts of dirt)
*Return w/bike and no shovel...jump the new "dirt jumps" that you built...

-------------

Seriously Moto's wise - shovel and no bike should speak loudly to those locals...