Quantcast

Country Park This Weekend

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Yea Cone needs to see some action. I'm going to bring a shovel out there to do some work on the 2nd double in the main line. How do people feel about a ride at Cone early afternoon then CP later? Or maybe Cone one day and CP another?

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
You guys suck!!! Whats up boys. Wish I could come up this weekend and ride, but can't. My Sister- In-Law is in town from FL. Have to show her around. She may move here.

Looks like we should be breaking ground here in Greenville at the end of April. I will keep you guys up dated.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
motomike said:
mass workday at Cone would be nice. I can only do it on Sunday though...
Mike & Dan, you wanna go over to Cone early in the morning (9:30-10ish) and do some work? Then head to CP later? Or maybe CP Sat and Cone Sunday?

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
I am prolly going to go to Cone early Sunday, then go to CP around 12:30, then come back to Cone around 4:30. I'll def be at CP on Saturday too.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
danW said:
Count me in Mike - no CP - workday at Cone...(gotta' pay to play, right)
I like your attitude Dan! Hey, I need to talk to you about those KHE bikes your were asking me about. I know where to get them...

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
...I'll be at Cone around 1:00 on Sunday w/shovel in hand...maybe a rake too...last I saw, that place was covered up?...

We'll talk about the KHE as well as some other possible choices - you know me Moto, question after question :rolleyes:

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
motomike said:
sounds good. I'm thinking hard about a BMX bike right now...I just wanna race!
...you shouldn't have told me that :sneaky:

...you'll never get me off your back until I see you out there :rolleyes:

laters

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
motomike said:
It's Joe Dirte!
if you wana be like that, fine!
it's joe shludamaker, you hack. fellas, i got some full-on WT mulletude. 10 inches o P-A-R-T-Y out back, 2 inches on top, (combed back, for her pleasure.) and as much sideburn as i can get. yeeeee-haaw!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
spacemanspiff06 said:
if you wana be like that, fine!
it's joe shludamaker, you hack. fellas, i got some full-on WT mulletude. 10 inches o P-A-R-T-Y out back, 2 inches on top, (combed back, for her pleasure.) and as much sideburn as i can get. yeeeee-haaw!
This....is amazing. I can't wait to see it.

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
...I'm going to shovel some today at Cone - still might work out there tomorrow (Sunday) as well, I'm just going to have more time today than I thought...

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
PICTORS!!! From Country Park today...

Sorry Dan, but I had to post it. :) Thanks for taken the pics of me.

Dan...

Robbie...

Barhump on the Tabletop...

Going into a whip...

Layin flat...

Stupid face coming out of a Fufanu...

And a few 180's...

skurfer333

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
Raleigh, NC
two of us will be at CP hopefully around 4:30.... unless somebody wants to tell me where Cone is and we can help build if its close enough. either way, dirt will be shredded tomorrow afternoon.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
dang that was fun, i will be back very soon! can't wait to see all of hoffer's video. dan, you rip berms! and scott, (? bad with names) i know i'll be seeing some suicide no handage next time im down, keep it up!