Quantcast

**Country Park Workday Saturday**

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
That's right people. Another workday at the jumps. We'll be fine tuning everything and adding a BMX style pump section, as well as finishing another tabletop and coming up with some creative lines. Come on out! All day workday, so come anytime. PM me for directions if needed.

Mike

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
gastro said:
Thanks for the heads up Mike, I'll make it out there at some point.

Where's the proposed pump line?
That is yet to be decided as far as I know. Mark is talking about down in the bottom. We'll see.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
****************Update******************

Workday moved to Sunday. As of right now with the rains, the park can't move any dirt out of their supply area. Hopefully it will be dry enough on Sunday to make it happen. If not, we'll do trailwork at the new Northeast Park.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
motomike said:
****************Update******************

Workday moved to Sunday. As of right now with the rains, the park can't move any dirt out of their supply area. Hopefully it will be dry enough on Sunday to make it happen. If not, we'll do trailwork at the new Northeast Park.
Schweet, I should be able to make it out now.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
motomike said:
whatever dude. That's where all of mountain bikings roots are. Don't get it twisted, XC came first. waaaaay first.

actually......it all started with bombing down fire-roads in CA...not climbing up them you closet lycra owner. we all know where your power-ranger roots lie :D :nuts: