Quantcast

Couple a pics

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I found some photos from this summer on my computer that my brother, Will Walker took, so I figured I would share.

Julien got so close to me and I heard his tires skidding on the wall.

Me trying to go inside on my buddy Lolo. I passed him for one second and we rubbed some elbows a bit but he had much more exit speed and passed me right back. That trail is great for battling it out with your friends.

Me testing out one of the lines I built at Monte Tamaro.

A shot of me in a German bike mag end of year calendar. I built this trail as well and I live just behind the hill in the background and at the base of the big mountains, btw.

Another shot of me on a trail I built but this one is in Morgins, Switzerland.

Santa Maria

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Austria
Ben - great pics like always!

Any sign of Winter in Champery? Nothing yet in Austria - some trails are drier than in summer....

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Those trails look sick. Great photos. I seriously need to stop thinking about spending money on my bike (or a leaking bathtub) and keep it for the trip to those spots ;) They look sick (though I kinda makes me wish I had a smaller park bike ;) )

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
Those trails look sick. Great photos. I seriously need to stop thinking about spending money on my bike (or a leaking bathtub) and keep it for the trip to those spots ;) They look sick (though I kinda makes me wish I had a smaller park bike ;) )
Yes You Should! :D

Ben, amazing skills and pics! I hope to actually ride with You guys, one day instead of having just a beer ;)

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Ben - great pics like always!

Any sign of Winter in Champery? Nothing yet in Austria - some trails are drier than in summer....
No, it is raining here off and on for the last couple days. If it would get cold it would snow but I am ok with a late winter. I still feel like riding the bike a bit more.

Damo, yeah. Let's do it. I keep meaning to come and ride with you guys to see the sneaky lines over there but the summer is always over so quick. You up for some train shuttles in Bex or Montreux this weekend or next week (just for fun, no need to shoot)?

Everyone else: Thanks guys. Come and ride it with me to see first hand.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Yes You Should! :D

Ben, amazing skills and pics! I hope to actually ride with You guys, one day instead of having just a beer ;)
Don't worry. The flat will be finished before the summer so I can join your overdamped giant on the trip :P

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
Finishing the flat sucks up money like F5 tornado :D
It seems it's not overdamped... Fox guy says it's OK. I am gonna try 300lbs sping tomorrow and I my baby will be ready for holidays in France :) I hope

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Finishing the flat sucks up money like F5 tornado :D
It seems it's not overdamped... Fox guy says it's OK. I am gonna try 300lbs sping tomorrow and I my baby will be ready for holidays in France :) I hope
Tell me about it ;) Though I prefer to live in this mess than lose half a season of riding again.

BTW. Do you wear baggy clothes when you meet the giant guys? Becuase adding you 30kg seems kidna odd ;)

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Damo, yeah. Let's do it. I keep meaning to come and ride with you guys to see the sneaky lines over there but the summer is always over so quick. You up for some train shuttles in Bex or Montreux this weekend or next week (just for fun, no need to shoot)?
Yeah, this summer was over way too soon.

I'm off to the States on Sunday, so no go on the riding. I'm hoping the bikes will be off my mind when I get back! ;)

I'll give you a holler over the winter though for some back country/kicker/cliff action though.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Sweet Big Ted! You rode the trails from Villars to Bex? Barbaleuse to Bex? I ride in that forest all the time in the Spring and Fall. There are a lot of trails in there if the locals show them off.